Anyone else enjoying this season?

Anyone else enjoying this season?

Attached: Brace_for_Impact_crop.jpg (670x409, 70.17K)

they finally got rid of klyden. all he did was bitch and moan

It's been a great season. I'll be sad to see the series end.

That was kinda his job. You were supposed to hate him.

Is Seth wrapping it up after S3?

He doesn’t really want to, but things aren’t looking good. I’m just glad they got to opportunity to go out on their own terms.

Sorce?

There's no word on a season 4 and Seth is off doing a Ted TV show for Paramount.

>characters have a problem
>they debate both sides of the issue
>they continue to work together for the greater good despite their differences
>even when things go in one characters favor they still think about what could have been if the acted differently
This show is literally too good for sci-fi in 2022

he should quit the cartoons and focus on comfy sethtrek

Hes dropped the family guy humor this season. Gordon was great in the last episode

If this is the last season I felt like they should have just left Gordon in the past. They could kill off some of the main characters one by one like Game of thrones.

Attached: orville_306_vam_v050125246.jpg (621x420, 49.12K)

>In 2020, he signed a $200 million deal with NBCUniversal to develop television projects for both internal and external networks, including the company’s then-developing streaming service Peacock.[117][118] Among these projects is The End is Nye, hosted by Bill Nye, a six episode series exploring and explaining six apocalyptic scenarios. MacFarlane is executive producer and will make small appearances in each episode. It premieres on the service on August 25, 2022.[119]
Dumping probably one of the best sci fis since Bab5 for 200mil, what a moron.

sorry, i dont watch trash

you wouldn't know a decent show if it stepped on your scrotum.

If they can wrap up the Krill/Kaylon stuff in season 3 it would be a good ending.

Absolutely love it

>Season 1
Rocky start but finds its groove. A little too "le silly trek parody" at first. But it's fine, even TNG had a rough start.
>Season 2
Kino
>Season 3
Kino

It's honestly a perfect successor in every way to Star Trek. Really adore the show on almost every front. This season so far has had some really good emotionally driven episodes. Was also hugely impressed with the nightmarish spider body-horror episode.

Why does human Isaac look so weird

Attached: latest[1].jpg (706x1000, 92.42K)

Season 1 had Majority Rule, which got me sucked in to the show.

how are they going to kill off Norm? I'm surprised he lasted this long

After the Netflix show , Bill Nye has less scientific credibility than Alex Jones.

spider mutant episode was good because it set up potential future threat of them possibly having an Admirals knowledge at their disposal