Good news hunter is in a movie!!

good news hunter is in a movie!!

Attached: congratulations hunter.gif (630x494, 610.43K)

Is it his autopsy?

You guys give trannies a whole lot of shit but at least they are confident enough to be themselves and successful enough in life to afford $100,000 medical procedures while you losers are so insecure you can't leave your computers and you have to literally find poverty loopholes to watch capeshit kek

Dumb spic riling up the trannies even more

Attached: 1656164454233.png (472x468, 699.51K)

This would make more sense if the body types were the other way around

I love beating the fuck out of transphobe racists, its basically a second job at this poiny

Do you get paid $0 like you do for the first job jannie?

Attached: 1639924873105.jpg (750x732, 242.77K)

gemmie

He's a literal redditor, if namefagging didn't give it away already. Likes to shit up Any Forums with his OC

guys im actually trans myself, i just post this stuff to cope with my dysphoria lol

Nice work based

They're called trans women, TERF nazi. And they shouldn't have to pay for these exorbitant surgeries and they wouldn't if they lived in a sane society with socialized Healthcare. Right now they can't get the gender affirming care they need subsidized as long as dsmv doesn't categorize it as a mental illness, which is just as bad in a different way. But you wouldn't know that because trans people are a joke to you. So fuck off back to Any Forums and stay there chud.

qa lost

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-20 170418.png (892x650, 716.04K)

I really want to get Hunter Schafer pregnant and have castizo children with her

Never saw this one before, I like it

That beating doesn't seem to be very merciful a gun would be much more compassionate

Can't tell if trannies are all ESLs or their brain is so addled from hormones.

Trannies deserve a slow and painful death

>successful enough in life to afford $100,000 medical procedures
they take on debt or get it covered by insurance retard

Tgirls deserve my tiny bean cock.

Hope you die soon

what the fuck is this

why are chuds so good at editing? how do we keep up with our memes?

cope

Attached: 1652232331231.gif (1200x850, 299.94K)