PRINCESS IRULAN

Paul's attention came at last to a tall blonde woman, green-eyed, a face of patrician beauty, classic in its hauteur, untouched by tears, completely undefeated. Without being told it, Paul knew her—Princess Royal, Bene Gesserit-trained, a face that time vision had shown him in many aspects: Irulan. There's my key, he thought.

Attached: 20220709_092058.jpg (1365x2048, 184.91K)

OMG IS THAT NIPPLES!!!!!!! IM GOOOOIIIING CAAAARRRAAAZYYYY.
thats me imitating mexicans on this board

Based.

what an unfortunate body

boring

I bet $1000 Dune Part 2 features a love triangle.

pig

Dune Messiah features a love triangle

Yes. It's Chani - Paul - Feyd

>It's another episode of Any Forumseddit being amazed that 30 year old drug addled Jew-owned cocksleeves can't look as good as characters that are based only on the author's imagination.

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (638x696, 132.9K)

>amazed

are you ok?

Yes. I would describe Any Forums's reaction towards this stuff as bafflement, amazement, or confusion. You guys can't ever seem to understand that people aren't that pretty, and that people lose their beauty very quickly.

lovely. she should hook up with chloe

ORALÉ! MIRA LA PINCHE CHICHIS JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

This so much kek. Dresses like that are meant for 9/10s minimum.

im baffled, amazed and confused over how you haven't slit your wrists deep enough to fuck off yet

pinshis shishotas asi bien grandotas

Kys Portuguese nigger

Women will complain about sexualization then wear shit like this

Women are dogs

why do you complain when i shovel haggis down your throat when you love eating food???

Well, yeah.

Paul marries Princess Irulan to claim the imperial throne, but he cucks her perpetually with Chani. He literally never fucks his wife even once, and just openly scorns her in favor of his dune coon mistress.

>wearing a see through dress with those titties

>food analogy

Attached: 1657219725927.jpg (800x480, 128.63K)

She has no god damn neck!

No flo, just because you showed me your tits does not mean I will like you now.