I call my girlfriend mommy

She loves it. I love it. We do it in public. We don't care if it makes other people uncomfortable. Does it happen in your country too?

Attached: femdom5.png (567x823, 438.69K)

Lucky bastard

What's up with americans and incest

Nothing incestual about it. It's just hot.
Very lucky. I've found most of my girlfriends haven't been opposed to it if you introduce them to it.

Attached: femdom11.gif (540x480, 2.19M)

You called your gf mommy
She's not your mother you freak

She's not my mother, she's my mommy. ;)

Attached: femdom.jpg (640x637, 88.29K)

Freak
Freak
Freak

It's actually a kinda old person thing here to call your spouse mom/dad. No clue why tho?

We are both freaks and we love it.

Attached: femdom9.gif (392x500, 928.3K)

My only guess as to why is to help teach a newborn the words for dad and mom a bit quicker/easier?

post 1-8 and 10

That's sick and pathetic. If she ever gets children, they won't be yours.

Only one per reply.

Attached: femdom2.jpg (450x577, 31.45K)

Cope! We've already talked about moving to the Pacific Northwest and having a big family.

Attached: femdom4.gif (500x280, 728.25K)

Same. We don't do it in public though.
Funny enough, she started out as 100% sub but grew into dominant role in roughly 2 years and we both enjoy it greatly.

Mine was dominant from the beginning, but I'm glad she came around the correct position.

Attached: femdom10.png (793x678, 513.11K)

"Men" into femdom are basically homosexuals and a failure of a man. Something went horribly wrong during their conception to make them like this.

So that she can cuck and divorce you. Either that or this whole thread is a LARP, probably the latter

Good. Dominant girls are a rarity

Insecurity. I N S E C U R I T Y

yall some weird ass niggas man

Any Forumscels seething, as expected.
They are definitely rare in the sense that they aren't common upfront, but I've found most women are open to it if you introduce them to it.

Attached: femdom3.png (607x892, 655.01K)

Based femdom enjoyer threads.

She's probably cheat on you with a big black man

Whatever you need to tell yourself

I had a femdom gf who loaned me out to her friends. Had a foursome where they all pegged me.

I'm not gay and would rather be the dom but something about a girl force feeding me her pussy makes me diamonds

>"Men" into femdom are basically homosexuals and a failure of a man
>I had a femdom gf who loaned me out to her friends. Had a foursome where they all pegged me.
I rest my case.

How's having sex with a bunch of women gay? You really are projecting your insecurities here.

What’s your bench and squat?

>how is getting dick shaped objects thrust into your asshole as during penetrative sex not gay?

The takeaway here is I have had a foursome with 4 hot women and you have not.

Kinky. I have mommy issues, and would love to do that.
Unfortunately my gf has daddy issues so it sort of shuts it down for both of us.

1) A dildo doesn't have to be phallic in shape, but even if it is, it's a bunch of elastomeres, not a real thing
2) Sexual practices =/= sexual orientation
3) Having sex with women is inherently heterosexual

Cope and seethe