Makes fun of the "strong female character that saves the day" modern trope

>makes fun of the "strong female character that saves the day" modern trope
>makes their wonder woman knock off "sacrifice", give her a massive plot armor and an eye patch to look badass

Attached: FXJk9q1XgAA2smT.jpg (750x900, 94.15K)

I have no idea why it is still called The Boys when it's so loosely based on the source material, it could be a completely new show instead.

BUY AN AD

i couldn't care less about your homosexual capeshit just post more images of this irish lass

>makes hot sex

Attached: The.Boys.S03E05.The.Last.Time.to.Look.on.this.World.of.Lies.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

I disagree. It feels earned in this case.

I want to lick her thighs

How the fuck was she able to handle Homelander like that? I remember a discuss between her and Starlight where she said she was training hard in secret and that it was just to save a few seconds and give as much chance as possible to others to kill HL.
No way she was able to make him bleed, HL is supposed to be above everyone.

is this the gal from Black Sails?

>show suddenly becomes feminist propaganda
>final ep is dogshit and focuses on le stronk women maeve kimiko and starlight
this show went downhill fast

Attached: women.jpg (2048x1080, 393.61K)

Yeah it doesn't make a lot of sense, it looked like she with Butcher would be enough to kill Homelander

Homelander was clearly holding back from just popping her brains out like the mountain on Game of thrones. He swatted her once and she went fucking flying lol he easily could have destroyed her but he used to love her and he wants to harvest her vagina

It's more about the girls than the boys at this point lmao

I want to lick her feet

Attached: 1657315270419.webm (1920x1136, 2.78M)

Cope

I think this is the case, Homelander was pulling his punches and went for the eye to try and quickly subdue her. Unlike SB who sent Starlight and Kimiko fucking flying.

Let me guess, there is no logical reason for her to fuck him besides needing a sex scene for coomers?

>Characters have nearly indestructible bodies
>still have normal haircuts
>still have trimmed fingernails/toenails
Immersion breaking bullshit from hack writers.

Season 3 has lost the plot completely.
>shock for shocks sake
>Butcher immediately heel turns after his softening at the end of season 2 so they get Ryan into the arms of Homelander
>The middle of the season is the fucking Mother Milk and Starlight show
>trying to redeem A-Train 'cause he's black
>Soldier Boy is bad 'cause he's racist, even though he admits what he did to MM was an accident and we never see him be some horrible racist monster.
Season 3 was bad. At it's best it was mediocre but if this is the show going forward, it's over.

She didn't shower after locked up in a celll for days and before slipping into new clothes loathing?

the Hags, coming soon

dear god

ok, i'll let you guess

yeah it doesn't really go anywhere, the characters don't interact again and she ends up with another character at the end

it was pure coomer bait

yeah it turned out to be shitty bait in the end
it could've gone somewhere but they probably changed their mind at the last minute, honestly the whole last episode feels like it was heavily rewritten