Ooo....oooooo.....ooooooo-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh....ooOOOOOO-AH-AH-AH-AHHHHHHHhh...

ooo....oooooo.....ooooooo-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh....ooOOOOOO-AH-AH-AH-AHHHHHHHhh....ooOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAOOooooo.....ooooo....ooo...

Attached: 1639624064856.jpg (500x375, 110.86K)

niggers

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

best thread on Any Forums right now

youre not the joker

UNHINGED

BREAKING SOCIETY'S LIMITS OF CRIMINAL PUNISHMENT

HOW CAN OUR VERY OWN MORALITY ENDURE THIS FIEND?

>ooo....oooooo.....ooooooo-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh....ooOOOOOO-AH-AH-AH-AHHHHHHHhh....ooOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAOOooooo.....ooooo....ooo...

Attached: KrCdll7.jpg (1440x1795, 149.42K)

I'm da jokah baby, AHA

Attached: 41EF787E-B5B7-4340-AEF5-EA86834DA8C1.jpg (750x414, 47.83K)

>act your best role and character
>achieve immense fame
>die from OD the same year
Actors are such fuck ups.

clussy

>when you only swallow 10 cocks this week
Society.

>a challenger appears

Attached: 69E28086-D816-46A5-9932-5C6AF6ABAF23.jpg (1536x2298, 760.91K)

Can someone post the vocaroos of that user doing the joker voice about the janny?

>sorry sir we're currently out of the Super Sonic toy for your Happy Meal, you'll have to pick ano-
>RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDIIIIIIII PAGLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACOOOOOO

>say that again see what happens.

Attached: 14FF99B8-3DB4-4C88-B802-EB26C1500EE0.jpg (1170x1452, 278.23K)

this makes me laugh like joker haha
honk honk

Attached: E5GtPSQVUAAqBUH.jpg (1205x1135, 165.98K)

I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

Some people call me a madman, a sociopath, a criminal. But I see myself as an artist. A visionary. Some people just don't understand my work.

I'm not crazy, I'm just different. I see the world differently than other people. And I think that's a good thing.

I'm not a killer, I'm a performer. I give people what they want. They want to see chaos, and that's what I give them.

I'm not a villain, I'm an entertainer. I'm the Joker. And I will continue to entertain the masses until the day I die.

>gooo....goooooo.....gooooooo-gah-gah-gah-gahhhhh....gooOOOOOO-GAH-GAH-GAH-GAHHHHHH

Heath Ledger's Joker is one of the most iconic movie villains of all time. In this scene, the Joker has just finished one of his famous monologues and is about to kill his latest victim.

"And now, my dear victim, it's time for you to die." The Joker says with a sinister grin.

The victim, a young woman, pleads for her life, but the Joker is not moved.

"Please, have mercy!" The woman cries.

"I'm sorry, but I don't do mercy." The Joker replies.

With that, he pulls out his gun and shoots the woman in the head, killing her instantly.

The Joker then laughs maniacally as he walks away, leaving the dead body behind.

>im gonna make this dildo disappear

The Joker is typically known for being a villain, so it's surprising to see him being nice to children. However, in one scene from the movie "The Dark Knight", the Joker is seen handing out balloons to a group of children. This moment provides a rare glimpse into the Joker's softer side.

>I'm Amanda Meyward...

Very strange to drop this reveal and never acknowledge it again. Say what you will be Nolan should have polished the screenplay a bit more.