Bad Finale

I get they were trying to set it up so that it's revealed he's a villain but they made him too likable and his 'evil deeds' were laughable. All they did was make the boys look like slimy backstabbers that betrayed a guy who's been helping them the whole time.

Attached: soldierboy-the-boys-1656596717.jpg (4000x2666, 1.64M)

qrd? I have never seen a single episode of The Goys but want to participate in the shitflinging and pretend that I have.

>Wasn't actually in WW2
>Did anti-nog shit in civil rights era with a firehose
>Bangs grannies
>Kills mind controlled nuns
>Tries to kill a child of Homelander
>Mocks Butcher because he got cucked.
>Calls his own son a pussy and tries killing him

Soldier Boy was based. But also retarded, because the writers didn't seem to know what the fuck his own motivation. A letdown.

>I get they were trying to set it up so that it's revealed he's a villain but they made him too likable and his 'evil deeds' were laughabl
Lmao have we watched the same show? Him being a massive asshole was never hidden

he and homelander are the only consistent characters. they're the only likable people left.
I'm leftypol btw

he's an asshole and full of himself but never villainous

Larp

>Him being a massive asshole was never hidden
Lots of people on the show are assholes. Butcher is a huge asshole. He never did anything villainous especially not to make them turn on him instead of finishing Homelander

yeah and then it ended up with all of them attacking him at once when he was only there to help them out? it was retarded, homelander is the bad guy and they couldve killed him

They had to make everyone retarded to make him the villain
>Did ye just push me wife's superpowered son I'm gonna abandon the plan I've working on for more than half my life aaaaaaaaaaaaa

nah.i feel nsulted with how heavy handed the show is and it's turning to Stephen Colbert levels of "trump bad!"
Stormfront was better but still a bit much.

This
What a clown

yeah weird.
now all was for nothing.

I wonder how the actors feel about it

Please tell me he'll be back? He was the most based character this show has ever had.

So how the fuck can Maeva survive a jump off the tower after getting fucking hit by the SD Blast ?

Also kek Starlight is a fucking jobber holy shit

100% he will comeback at some point just like Noir.

Dude get his brain bashed in but die because Homolander eviscerate him

>Starlight is a fucking jobber holy shit
She literally always has been, she's fucking useless unless someone is giving her all the power from an energy grid

they get paid for acting, thats all what they care about and i cant blame them.

yeah, also maeve surviving was also bullshit.
so basically no stakes, a train surviving was also a big fake out.

the worst part is the way it ended
>boys sitting around being happy
>woo hoo the boys now has a flashlight!
>enter butcher
>show Victoria being VP
>heh heh she's got to go
>homelander who?
FUUUUUUCK

i dont understand did solder boy surivive too ? and if not how did maeve survive and not him ?

What exactly did he do to MMs family? He threw a car in the apartment right? I didn't get the vibe SB was racist AT ALL