Created the characters of Rey and Ahsoka

>Created the characters of Rey and Ahsoka
>Did not create - but, in fact HATES - the character of Mara Jade
Yeah, I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: 1636332629863.png (962x1367, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zblyAnUqOWw
streamable.com/vyex0g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He liked Mara Jade up until they married her to Luke.

Duality of fan

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-143547.png (720x673, 212.73K)

His Rey was 14 and black and cute and she was called Kira.
Rey we got sucks.

>Created the characters of Rey
No he didn't faggot

I really wish they would give you retard star wars and disney fags their own board to contain your autism so our autism can remain unclouded.

>black
>cute
Brave of you to use those two words together on this board.

Any Forums is a colonizer board

Attached: 1645479482113.webm (640x640, 486.36K)

>he doesn't want a black gf
ngmi

Attached: 94d578be97198ee45cbf58f572166a1f.jpg (817x1222, 173.13K)

These are Kira and Sam before the idea was scrapped

Attached: Cc5K57UVIAAJIKL.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 326.58K)

The obsession with this faggot has been and the whole trashy franchise is amusing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zblyAnUqOWw
Kek

The obsession is quite understandable. He was an indie filmmaker (like a lot of Any Forums wants to be) who happened to make a blockbuster on purpose as an experiment, and made it big in the industry.
Now he's doing weird experimental films for himself, again like Any Forums would want.

>Sinks his own series with the prequels
>Sinks it further with the EU
>Sells it to Disney for billions
>Refuses to elaborate
>Leaves
Is Lucas the greatest troll in cinema history?

The EU was peak Star Wars though. But yes, trusting Disney was pretty stupid.
I guess he was motivated by the reception of the prequels.

Because nothing says "peak Star Wars" like Luke falling in love with a spaceship or worshiping a child-eating blob because he somehow lost his connection to the Force.

That's the net positive of the EU, for every bad story you had 2 that were good.

>for every bad story you had 2 that were good
Most would argue vice-versa.

Most mouse shills would

What if they dislike both timelines?

>Created Rey
He created someone who looks like Rey but isn't her and goes on a completely different journey.
>and Ahsoka
That's Filoni. Only the original 6 Star Wars movies he considers his babies.
streamable.com/vyex0g

Attached: Filonifags.png (2451x2000, 1.01M)

>That's Filoni.
Incorrect.
>Ahsoka was created, says Lucas, “Because I needed to mature Anakin. The best way to get somebody to become responsible and mature is to have them become a parent or a teacher. You have to think about what you’re doing and set an example. You look at your behavior and the way you do things much differently. The idea was to use her to make Anakin become more mature. We’ve made her a more extreme version of what Anakin was — a little out there, independent, vital and full of life, but even more so. He gets a little dose of his own medicine.”
>Q: Can you talk about the inspiration behind Ahsoka?
>George Lucas: I wanted to develop a character that would help Anakin settle down, because, at the end of Episode II, he was kind of a wild child. He and Obi-wan don't get along. So the idea was to see how they become friends, how they become partners, you know, how they become a team. One of the ways to do that [was], when you become a parent, when you become a teacher, you kind of have to become more responsible. It kind of forces you into this adulthood thing. And so what I wanted to do was take Anakin and force him into this [situation]. "Now I have to teach somebody, and now I have to be slightly more responsible." And so it was that juxtaposition. I happen to have a couple of daughters, so I have a lot of experience with that particular situation, so I just said, "Rather than make it another guy, why don't we make her a girl?" Because that's fun, and I have a lot of girls, and they're just as hard to deal with when they're teenagers as boys are.
>The character was originally going to be named Ashla. The name 'Ahsoka' was pitched by Lucas after Ashoka the Great, the Indian Emperor of the Maurya Dinasty.

>that pic
Said no one ever. Nice false flagging.

Attached: 1629888819269.jpg (945x706, 143.93K)