OH NO NO NO NO

ASHLEYBROS NOT LIKE THIS!!

Attached: ashleybros not like thi.png (1237x788, 946.3K)

The episode was such a mess that people are sleeping on this scene, seems like the only ''discussion'' is
>he's my wife's son
>souja boy isn't a racist, writers are retarded

TELL ME ABOUT ASHLEY WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE WIG??

Leftoid writers are actually superficial and misogynistic. They only had the balls to do it with her because the actress was already unattractive. Can you imagine them pulling this same scene with Maeve or starlight?

probably all the stress made her hair fall
that line from MM felt out of place since they didn't try to portray Soulja Boy as a racist captain america. If they wanted that they could make the Noir flashback more about him being black, then it would make more sense.

she's so fucking hot

What kind of retard doesn't just shave it all off if they get to that point?

she's a bald girl.

Homelander is radioactive.

> the actress was already unattractive
Then why am I rock hard everytime she's on screen?

She is 9 years younger than me but looks 9 years older than me. Is she Jewish?

If you read the trivia it says Ashley has a condition that causes her compulsions to pull at her hair which we saw throughout the season

I dunno probably just the fried rice I just ate but I’d let her peg me with that Black Noir strapon

Since trying to impress a female to mate with you requires a lot of energy, your brain evolved to only find women you have a chance with attractive

JUST

How much does your room stink of cum? kys polcuck shitter. You lost just like your orange faggot of a president.

This, it turns her on or some shit.

Trans women are women terf nazi. Kys

>DRENALD DRAMPFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Rent free

>Leftoid writers are actually superficial and misogynistic
>Can you imagine them pulling this same scene with Maeve or starlight?
do you understand what misogynistic and superficial mean or did you just throw out random buzzwords you learned from yesterdays home school lessons, you literally contradicted yourself you absolute buffoon

>CHING CHONG PING PONG
You're illiterate, ESL.

Holy shit this level of derangement...It's getting bad out there folks.

> starlight
user have you seen Starlight's face recently. She's had some work done.