Who will play him in the biopic?

who will play him in the biopic?

Attached: shinzo_abe.png (640x479, 301.08K)

>we need a Ja-
ohio onegayshimas

Attached: psAXOYp9SBOXvg6AXzARDedNQ9P.jpg (500x750, 50.53K)

Ken Watanabe

Graham Greene

Someone already did play him in a biopic. It was called Shin Godzilla

eheu

Daniel Day Lewis

In Hollywood? Probably a Korean

idris elba

Idris Elba

Jackie Chan obviously

Attached: 27tsfv5016n5902912ys.jpg (700x1050, 119.74K)

John leguizamo

some chinese dude in japan-face because there won't be any japanese left after the war

hollywood despises koreans

Attached: hollywood ''beauty'' vs. korean beauty.jpg (1224x2751, 1.06M)

I used to be super insecure of being a manlet, wristlet and dicklet... and not the meme versions of these words. I'm only 5"6 feet tall and my penis is barely 5 inches on a very good day.

Let me tell you that I tried everything : going to the gym, stretching, jelqing, LoA and it didn't do jack shit.
But I began fapping more and more to NTR and cuckolding until I began liking the way I am.
Yes, I'm a beta male, I'm not meant to be strong, or tall or have a big dick... but I can be fun to be around,a good listener, caring and open-minded when it comes to sexuality.

Thinking like this killed my anxiety and I actually began being more confident around people and *especially women*, even though I always was a shy nerd. Not viewing them as girls you want to fuck but girls you'd like to befriend and be kind to does a lot.
And eventually, I got a gf thanks to that. Yes, she fucked around, and yes, she's fucked many guys bigger than me but she's super sweet and I wouldn't trade the cuddling for anything else. Plus now, we're gonna try cucking IRL
Without ntr I would probably still be a kissless virgin. I don't care if I'm seen as a "beta provider", I like it.

>What kind of a supportive role can a male take on besides cuckolding?
Being a good listener and providing genuine advice to your female friends is a huge plus. Girls have looots of fetishes and kink they don't want to reveal for fear of seeing seen as "worthless sluts", so they really appreciate a man who doesn't judge.
Comforting them, helping them... dating a single mom who wants a nice guy after exploring her youth with lots of guys. (some friens are doing that)
Don't become a simp that will latch onto any toxic girl... but once you realize that there's no shame in being a "beta provider" you can finally be happy with your 'role" as caption user said.

I hope I wasn't too long and that it helped you a bit, user.

Ack!

Attached: 1657277167521.png (664x927, 586.78K)

the gay chinaman from snl

Attached: out302_bowen_yang_cr._david_urbanke_750x800_11.png (750x800, 243.87K)

>le shitty, yesteryear president that everyone is pretending to like now that he was shot dead
BORING!

Tony Jaa

what do you think they'll do to him as punishment? turn him into general tso's chicken?

Takeshi Kitano