Old animes are more loved on Any Forums than newer ones

Old animes are more loved on Any Forums than newer ones

Attached: 1657238741120.jpg (1440x1080, 95.1K)

Says who?

Attached: 1667846188364.jpg (1142x1080, 203.35K)

Spy x family is the only good japanime in 15 years, it's also it was made to make jap incels have kids.
>Hello edge the edgehog i believe i was inb4 you, here's my moot issued oldfag card i'm sure you'll find everything in order.

because they are better, anime quality died when it went digital

thats a man

>tranny shit

Attached: i will be autistically reposting this everytime I see the word tranime.png (793x658, 853K)

Literal tranny anime

Samefag

kys

Attached: fuck_off_spic.png (1135x641, 664.59K)

hmmmmmm....

Attached: 1656489053141.jpg (1280x480, 133.83K)

Explain, I don't watch anime

just fuck off to one of your board guy. nobody wants you here except other weebs and nobody cares what weebs have to say except other weebs.

Based /sp/ics.

imagine being the person who made this, must be such a miserable life

Anime website.
>nobody wants you here except other weebs
Lol, so only you don't want me here and every one does?

Ranma gets really repetitively stupid after the 70th episode.

based

It's a magical gender swap gag. Not everything is part of an agenda you schizos. It's like freaking out over bugs bunny for crossdressing to fool Elmer fudd.

Why yes, I love shonen.

Attached: karaoke-ippo-makunochi.gif (480x360, 2.57M)

>tranime website
this has been debunked many times already, fuck off to your containment

Well, the quality of anime dropped significantly after 2001(nobody answered me why) but I stopped watching it after the full season of isekai shit.

They're legitimately underage so I doubt they understand concepts like shame and embarrassment.

>left: gay shit
>right: more gay shit
cool good thing I only watch shit from the 80s anyway, be it anime, tv shows, or movies

It will always be an anime website no matter how long you keep spamming this. It would be easier on your mental health if you left Any Forums today and stopped doing this. There are many other websites you can post on.

Anime art is boring and derivative. If that's the only style a person can draw, they can't actually draw.

I've listened to the pleas of Anime apologists. People that get upset and exclaim "You can't tell me that Dragonball Z looks like Naruto!" or whatever. But yes. Yes I can.

You see I was an American child. Born in the mid 80s, raised in the 90s. From saving my allowance and mowing yards I owned hundreds of comic books by the time I was 12. It's from my comic-heavy past that I see Anime for the awful eye-sore it is. Walking around a comic book store you'll be exposed quickly to dozens, even hundreds of different artists. Each with their own art style. When someone tries to make a meme out of a comic panel a quick glance can tell me if I'm looking at work by Jack Kirby, Todd McFarlane, Alex Ross, Frank Miller, John Romita Sr. or Jr.

It's easy to do because like most artists, these guys care about their art. They each have a distinctive style. Unlike Anime, where doing anything to make your work look unique would instantly make it... not Anime. (and incidentally might make it visually appealing!)

It's not that I don't see the slight differences that the anime fan-girls like to point out. What I'm saying is in American cartoons, or really any cartoons that aren't Japanese, artists make their own style. They don't harp on what sales. Think of the visual style of the characters from Family Guy, Southpark, Batman: The Animated Series. Now think of Ash from Pokemon. You could fit Ash in the background of any scene in DBZ or Speed Racer and nobody would know the difference.

Because it's all derivative crap from people who learned how to copy one style instead of learning how to draw and think for themselves. I'm not saying that there aren't some great stories behind anime cartoons out there. But I'll never know, because it's an eyesore to look at.

that's a man

Anime is great

Attached: 1657299785817.gif (270x214, 1.4M)

Watch good anime
Ignore bad anime
Be a man

Attached: 1657299915832.jpg (1437x1080, 478.02K)

>It will always be an anime website
Its owner says otherwise though?
>It would be easier on your mental health if you left Any Forums today and stopped doing this
Said troon who LARPs like it's still 2004 lol

Attached: 1657299736947.jpg (574x81, 18.12K)

This is a fake post lol. Anime website.

Any Forums-chan, daisuki~

Attached: 1593672108450.jpg (1920x1080, 789.23K)

>Its owner says otherwise though?
Creator > "owner"
Seethe and cope forever newfag tourists

Attached: 1657300038858.png (902x136, 11.71K)

The most popular anime and manga series of all time; one piece has a completely distinct and unique style.

...Do weebs really?

Attached: 1634871146373.png (615x660, 623.09K)

Attached: 435053.jpg (474x682, 63.45K)