Highest grossing actress of all time

>highest grossing actress of all time
Is she the best blacktress?

Attached: actress.webm (270x404, 108.75K)

choco booba, yum yum, in my mouth!!

She's Latina.

she has white features in her face

Mostly in her throat

she just exudes sex
also she identifies as latina not black

She identities as Afro-Latina.

It just goes to show what having a White man by your side and really do for your career.

its not up to her.

>there are several -- SEVERAL -- images of her yelling at her husband
I kek when I see her in films now. Based domme alien mommy.

Who vares I still want that choclate pussy on my Dick!!!

No Lupita is

Attached: lupita.jpg (2000x1333, 181.35K)

cool photo

Attached: 1586914855057.jpg (634x686, 141.2K)

Who calls a yellow dress Lupita

You see little anons, the placement of BVLL between the white man and his woman symbolizes the wedge he that BVLLs drive between ALL white men and their partners. The BVLL is simply unparalleled sexually by his very nature - the white man is inherently dominated whenever a BVLL is nearby

>le white features
just shut the fuck up

Attached: 7836560a01c28a8ba4582863c022a4615f8d65fd.jpg (1728x1080, 253.23K)

bot thread

I think her agent should get the credit.

>highest grossing actress
Not even the highest grossing black actress. Why do you morons keep posting this false bullshit? She is, followed by Gabrielle Union

Attached: 34-05645.png (1253x865, 687.97K)

>It just goes to show what having a White man by your side and really do for your career.

Attached: 093249537.jpg (1278x881, 232.15K)

>jealous man glancing from an insecure pose
>bull
lel

You're confused. They're not talking about salaries. Gross refers to the movies they've starred in. She is the highest grossing actress and if I remember it right, SLJ is the highest grossing actor as he's been in like 10 gorillion movies in addition to most capeshit.
She wouldn't appear on those lists anyway as black people don't seem to acknowledge her (kek).

She isn't by any definition? she isn't by salary or by net worth. Stop posting bullshit just because you have a cuck fetish

>You see little anons, the placement of BVLL between the white man and his woman symbolizes the wedge he that BVLLs drive between ALL white men and their partners. The BVLL is simply unparalleled sexually by his very nature - the white man is inherently dominated whenever a BVLL is nearby

Attached: 1655919294488.png (345x342, 143.6K)

She is qt, talented, and criminally undercast.

stupid esl

GROSS MEANING THE TOTAL BOX OFFICE GROSS OF THE MOVIES THEY'VE BEEN IN. Fuck me, some of you have to manually remember to breathe I bet.

That has nothing to do with what the actress themselves is being paid you dumbass, especially when said actress benefits entirely from capeshit and FLOPS in everything else. You can throw any nobody in a blockbuster movie. That doesn't make them the highest grossing actor/actress. She flops in anything other than capeshit, just like Chris Hemsworth