Bros what happened? I tried to rewatch clerks 1 earlier and felt like I couldn't breathe, had to close divx...

Bros what happened? I tried to rewatch clerks 1 earlier and felt like I couldn't breathe, had to close divx. Where did the time go? One minute I'm 17 watching films with my bros and the next im 45 still living at home, same wallpaper, same posters, same bed...

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 48.19K)

Attached: You_Died.jpg (1920x1080, 46K)

Funny they look like actual grocery clerks now.

>i had to close divx

Attached: 1565563159198.jpg (637x900, 32.89K)

>Write a script at 16 for Clerks and peek as a creator.
HE DIES AT THE END FROM A HEART CONDITION BECAUSE KEVIN SMITH HAD A HEART ATTACK AND THE MOVIES ABOUT CLERKS THE END!

Just like how Chasing Amy was about him being in love with that actress.

Does that feeling never go away? Is life just perpetual denial? I'm in my 30s but I'm still REMINDED that "oh, I threw my youth away, I can't actually make something of myself..." Kevin Smith and the cast were like in their early 20s when they shot Clerks. I'm way past ever actually doing something worthwhile with my life, I'm 31 and I've spent literally my whole life in my room in front of the computer, I've learned nothing, I've got no life experiences, no fun with friends, no career, no jobs, nothing.

Yet I'm still reminded that "oh wait, this is never changing, my youth is past me" like I'm some fucking imbecile retard that thinks he's invincible and time doesn't exist, so its okay to sit in my room for 15 years straight

Only you can make yourself move.

Yeah, but best case scenario still won't be good enough. I wasted the best years of my life, I never experienced what people are supposed to experience. I can't just ever be young and free, with friends that are young and free too. That doesn't exist for me.
I can make a better life for myself though, everything isn't over and by doing nothing I am for sure making it worse, but the amount of work required for me to get what? Like friends in my mid 30s that have families and hardly any time to do anything? land some shit job or spend the better part of my 30s studying so i can maybe get a better job in my 40s? Which i probably won't because of competition.

I don't know

you said that last year

damn what happened to Elias?
looks like life took a shit on him

Seed oils

I was going to give you shit for the first half of your post, but then I read the second half and you fucking got me dude. I'm kind of in the same boat, I've been doing better for myself, got a better job, my art is actually selling a little, but my life is by no means "rich" like it used to be. I sit at home most days, see my friends once or twice a month and that's about it. What the fuck do we do?

you can either sit around wallowing and whining or you can try to live a good life, which sounds better

the past is the past, it doesn’t exist

You just sound like a whiney little bitch that will never be satisfied with anything. Maybe go outside and try some new hobbies or something. For fuck sake it's not the role of random strangers to give you meaning for your life.

Hes had a lifelong battle with pillowpants

Kino cucks need not apply. Movies like these are for people who have the capacity to smile. If everything you consumes needs to be highbrow art, you're an insufferable cunt.

Yeah you fucked up. Either deal with the sub optimal circumstances and try to improve your situation or wait until your parents die and kys

You have no idea how life will turn out, don’t be so closed minded the only thing keeping you on that track is you, try meditating first maybe? Just to be more in the present then in the past and future. Life is ever changing don’t let arbitrary scenarios dictate your existence. Live however you want to live. There isn’t a tick sheet and don’t be so hard on yourself, you can change.

He's bulking

I hate that I got a little choked up during the trailer. He's completely fladerized himself but I still fall for it.

Lol you’re completely right.

i did a lot of dumb shit as a kid and ended up fucking everything up. i met a girl at 19 and dropped out of uni to be with her and now we're 25 and live at my parents house because we travelled around for 4 years, when i finally got a decent job i couldnt be doing with my colleagues, told them to fuck off and quit, putting myself thousands into debt. the other two jobs i got straight after, i lasted a combined 4 hours in. I'm arrogant, lazy and do dumb shit all the time and it has led me to being in my mid 20s and having very little. im still with her, we are happy, i have good stories but ultimately there's lots i regret and I often look at my position and realise i should have just been even worse because things are so fucked up it would have made little difference. my point is that yes i had great times being young but you'd be shocked at how little those memories mean. my friend who i skateboarded with became a drug dealer and got stabbed, my other friend who i went around tagging with is in prison for nearly murdering a bus driver, it's pretty sad. sad how i go in and out of jobs and live with my parents yet i did the best out of everyone. I now have to study part time, i wont be finished until i am 29. but at least I wont be 29 thinking about how i wont be done until im 35.
you made your bed, either sleep in it or fix it, there's literally no other option.