These guys destroyed the MCU's humor and ruined Thor

These guys destroyed the MCU's humor and ruined Thor.

Change my mind.

Attached: AP_guardians_of_the_galaxy_mar_2_140728_4x3t_992.jpg (992x745, 115.66K)

I refuse to watch anything with Chris Pratt in it.

David Cohen's Thor is Guardians without the soul

Starlord is actually smarter and more tolerable than Thor in the few minutes he's in the flick. Taika wouldve realized something was wrong if fucking Starlord is the straight man to your 1,500 year old God-King if he weren't so coked up.

>These guys destroyed the MCU

Attached: james-gunn-taika-waititi.jpg (1200x600, 57.86K)

You can analyze it all day long but it's okay to just say that this whole MCU thing has long since run it's course

How bad is Taika gonna ruin Star Wars?

I don't know, wasn't the MCU already full of light-hearted, 'whacky' bullshit before Guardians of the Galaxy? Perhaps it signalled an increase in whacky bullshit nonetheless. But at least GotG was actually good.

Chris Hemsworth was playing the same character he played in Ghostbusters in Love and Thunder.

Maybe a little bit
The damage is mostly already done desu

Yeah, the MCU being a series of action comedies was solidified by Whedon being at the helm for Avengers.

GotG 1 was actually the best MCU movie since Iron Man 1. GotG 2 was decent as well. Don't blame James Gun for the failures of David Cohen.

Guardians is actually one of my favorite Marvel movies mainly because it feels like an actual movie sometimes, characters have emotions, arcs, and while the humor is the typical quip shit, it's better than the recent stuff. It's a solid movie, I'd give it a 7/10.

Gunn at least knows how to balance the jokes with the movie's overall tone. He'll do dumb shit like the pac man bit in GOTG2 but it will be done in a way that complements the overall scene as opposed to e.g. turning the destruction of Asgard into a *record scratch* "welp, that was awkward" moment.

Anyone who's actually seriously invested in the MCU after Endgame is just a deranged consoomer, it was a good run and we'll probably never see anything like the whole run from Iron Man to Endgame again, but it's time to stop

Guardians and thor ragnarok are legitimately funny

This. It's abundantly clear now that they have no ideas for a new saga to follow up Endgame and are just throwing random crap at the wall to see what sticks.

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

In fairness he was basically doing that same schtick in Ragnarok and most of Endgame

>Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Attached: soy.png (915x915, 46.61K)

cosmic marvel is literally the only interesting thing in the MCU, everything set in earth has become boring post Infinity War

>These guys destroyed the MCU's humor and ruined Thor.
BASED, fuck MCU
Thats the only capeshit I've watched

AYO THOR

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-170220~2.png (1388x720, 588.87K)

this can't be real

You can't ruin what is already shit.

It started with Iron Man 3

Thor was already the shittiest hero and mcu character, even his comics were shit

This, Starlord is a better character than Thor. Chudcels just force themselves to like Thor because he represents their nazi fantasies