Now that Sweden has done something that was considered impossible by electing a right wing party and Italy is on its...

Now that Sweden has done something that was considered impossible by electing a right wing party and Italy is on its way to elect a party lead by a female fascist.. will Turkey follow suit and elect Umit Ozdag and kill/deport every Syrian, Afghani and Paki?

This is going to be a fantastic year for us Chuds if this happens

Attached: 0ADF3DFC-71B0-492F-B153-238878B712AF.png (1000x459, 43.26K)

can't wait :)

Attached: a5wldkiig7m91.jpg (1080x1081, 115.22K)

Turkey will do the impossible and actually let Sweden into NATO

no. globohomo leftists gonna win. they also wanna give kurds some lands for their alliance+usa wants em to do.

does anyone actually immigrate to turkey? who wants to live under 80% inflation rate lol

It's just a rest stop for Europe. So their idea to get rid of the refugees will be forcing them into europe.

How fast will he deport them? What are the chances of winning?
Turkey already allowed it
What hell? There’s no way they’ve sunken that low to give Kurds who will Turks land? Seriously why doesn’t the army just do a coup and make Ozdag the leader
A lot of Syrians, Pakistanis ans afghanis do for some reason

Attached: B77C25A3-2484-42ED-8D51-53F6C06B2446.jpg (1458x1458, 196.2K)

>they’ve sunken that low to give Kurds who will Turks land?

they already talking about giving some ministries to hdp (pkk's party)

Something big needs to open or it’s literally over in Turkey. How does Turkey fix all this? What are the chances Mr. Ozdag wins?

zero to non cuz chp coalition gonna win

I will get an home office job and move to Turkey, I'll fuck hot turkish women every week and live like a king just for 500€ a month

chudism is on the rise here we are even racist against europeans yesterday i called some english bitches here whores and told them to go back to their country

Anatolia is one of the most beautiful places in the world, still wouldn't want to live in it because of the people and immigrants.

based, but Germans are cool, right?

Based...

Would Erdogan even allow that? He's basically a soft dictator at this point no?

germans are too pretty hated here(as much as syrians) that's because of your bnd agents and deutsche welle making pro immigrant propganda 7/24

Brown countries group all white people the same.

I doubt the average Turk cares about that, but fair enough. I hate all of our mainstream media but we're forced to pay for it otherwise we'll literally go to jail.
sad, we're pretty diverse

My experience in Asia, if you are white you are automatically assumed to be American.

I'm a White American and Turkish girls sometimes force themselves on me. I think it's because i kind of look like Atatürk

Attached: 1662804778691557.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

Hope you like tomboys, half of the girls here became them seemingly

my uber driver yesterday looked like umit ozdag