I would have followed you. My brother. My captain. My king

>I would have followed you. My brother. My captain. My king.

Attached: time-140428067967-140416.jpg (2456x3680, 724.5K)

>Abe-sama has asked, in lieu of flowers, that you honor his memory by breeding and raw-dogging.

Korea literally partying right now lol

Why are the Japanese so right wing. They have a universal healthcare and invest heavily in public projects like hsr. I

Fuck that shit who shot him. I liked Abe. He tried to save Japan. He was a hero. But nobody likes heroes these days you know

Necessary sacrifice so we can finally get a decent live-action adaptation of an anime?

Attached: technoranma - ryuko - kill la kill 09.jpg (1272x1940, 280.3K)

>Tells incels to have sex
>gets assasinated

why do so many people give a shit? Is it just weebs who are obsessed with le based nippon?

yup

>shot through the neck with the bullet reaching his heart
Owie zowie! Is president abe gonna pull through?

Not necessarily right wing. Japanese culture is just very internalized. The greater good of the people is more important than the individual, and everyone try’s to keep the peace and harmony. That’s why outsiders who don’t conform to that culture are ostracized and shunned, that’s why they don’t like foreigners, that’s why they have universal healthcare. I like that aspect of Japanese culture, but by god do they take it too far.

He was a world leader who was in office for about a decade, in a country where the previous six ministers that came before him were all in and out in a year at most. He was a symbol of stability and it's therefore surprising that he's been murdered.

>that’s why they don’t like foreigners
Not true at all. If you speak Japanese as a foreigner you’re totally fine

Kojima no!

Attached: 7e6.png (664x927, 766.16K)

>Japan has some of the strictest gun control laws
>still manages to pull this off
>Meanwhile 50% of americans see the opposite political side as worse than hitler but still haven't shot any
What gives?

>Hong Keo Joon, 45 year old Korean ultra nationalist.
Wtf why did the koreans do this?

who's this chink?

Americans are cucks, all their guns are just fetish objects.

Has the motivation been released? Why the fuck would he do that?

I now understand and regret my words and deeds.

Were best at using guns for their intended purpose: blasting euros

Attached: FC7E8BFF-84C3-4EAF-80D9-8880A378C149.jpg (1250x1304, 685.39K)

It's weird. You had a schizo trying to assassinate reagan for Jodie Foster but nothing since. Regular school shootings every month or two but not even an attempt on important politicians. Meanwhile schizo shut-in here build a home made shotgun with tape, wood, and metal pipes and kills the ex-PM.

>ex-military
glow-op

>Four sitting presidents have been killed: Abraham Lincoln (1865, by John Wilkes Booth), James A. Garfield (1881, by Charles J. Guiteau), William McKinley (1901, by Leon Czolgosz), and John F. Kennedy (1963, by Lee Harvey Oswald).

Attached: murrica.png (1712x5784, 1.34M)

Globohomo nip btfo

Attached: ECDF8C9F-76F7-4F7C-A7D0-13530E92FE71.gif (334x250, 1.36M)

>muh war that was 100 years ago
keep coping faggot the NWO police will tell you to turn your guns in and you will do it

>by Lee Harvey Oswald
Oh boy

Americans use guns for self defense.

i swear the only reason this manga/anime is even remotely popular is because of the girls in skimpy outfits
its so fucking cheap, her weapon is literally half a scissor thats how uninspired this garbage is

>We're best at using guns for everything other than their intended purpose: blasting schoolchildren
Took a while but I fixed it.

Apparently the guy wasn't even aiming for Abe (he claims) he was aiming to kill someone else but hit Abe instead

tell me, did the soldiers in ww2 bring their own guns?

>NWO police will tell you to turn your guns in and you will do it
Meds. Now.

Because the government and media have shifted all dissent to the population. There is now a never ending cycle of bitching about race and any topic the left and right don't agree on.

Self-defending against classes full of children

euros are about as competent as schoolchildren so it’s a fair trade

It was a homemade gun retard. Guy taped together two pipes, loaded them up and used an electric trigger to prime the shells

japs, in theory, though not always in practice, are the good kind of right wing where order is preserved for the good of everyone. even when they break their rules they use loopholes to get around it, which often serves to minimise how damaging it is. gambling addiction is as much a problem in japan as anywhere else, but far less people are ruined by it because of the hoops you have to jump through to gamble. and yet if you're a normal person who likes a tipple you can do it, it's just technically not gambling according to their laws.

>one of the world's primary political figures outside of america over the previous decade
>assassinated
>why do people care
are you actually retarded

Japanese murder rate: 0.3
American murder rate: 6.9

There were like 7029 white murder victims in 2020. 14% of whites are killed by blacks. 82% are killed by other whites. Let’s just say that 4% difference doesn’t include all the Hispanics and some get counted as “white”. Let’s be overly generous and say 75% of whites are killed by actual other whites. Out of 192m white people that’s a murder rate of 2.75

>but far less people are ruined by it because of the hoops you have to jump through to gamble
>go to pachinko parlor
>gamble
What hoops are you talking about?

Exactly you fucking imbecile, the guy had to go to those lengths to assassinate his politician whereas Americans can just pick up a long-range rifle from wal-mart and yet do nothing

Not Korea. It's the Chinese who are happy because he was instrumental in setting up the Quad, the 4 country alliance focused on containing China. He also said that Taiwan should be defended from China.

Because right wing politics in America doesn’t correlate with right wing politics in other countries you dumb american tranny.

I stopped watching anime after realizing it's about 95% shit and there's only a couple gems out there. It's all moeshit and coomerbait.

you don't get what i'm saying. if you met a regular jap they'd be likely to say it's not. it's just a funny cultural thing. Also pachinko is way cheaper than its cousin slots. higher limits aren't anywhere near as high either.

What skimpy outfits?

Attached: 274078379_292127626170903_3313662307304274921_n.jpg (1080x1350, 161.84K)

>outside of America
irrelevant

why didn't you just stick to the good ones...?

You’re vastly overestimating the the security put in place in Japan, and underestimating the security in America. Put a politician speaking openly outside like that and a perimeter will be set up controlling traffic, the buildings will be emptied, you’ll have snipers on every roof looking for anything suspicious. Then politicians are wearing bullet proof vests too. In Japan this dude was just casually able to walk up behind Abe.

What's all the memes about him saying have sex?