This is the reason why white women are viewed as 'easy' by brownoids...

This is the reason why white women are viewed as 'easy' by brownoids. A small minority of deranged white women like pic related brainwash brownoids into thinking that your average white woman likes them, when in reality they wan't nothing to do with them.

Attached: 1662966166511870.jpg (828x1559, 369.46K)

It is fun being born in to a tutorial gender. I will die a virgin myself.

>white women being whores proves they are whores
Yes, anything else?

You guys wouldn't believe me anyway and say I'm larping but I unironically got laid with a white woman in Haridwar. She was one of those small spiritual types that had a boyfriend back home but was here looking to 'find herself'.
I kinda felt sad that she cheated on her lover but fulfilled my lifelong dream of fucking white pussy.

This one unconfirmable reddit post from a year ago with no proof? Definitely adding this one to my worldview!

saw the very same thread on Any Forums a few hours ago

i don't get the issue considering that men do this this kind of stuff more often, most of the people out there are not introvert losers afraid to talk with women

white women tend to be slutty and loose. Don't blame them.

That's just this entire board

It's all of the internet and I will keep pointing it out until the day I die. So much of the way we view the world subconsciously is built up from piles and piles of garbage data, lies and shitposts. Whatever is the most shocking or angering gets believed without question and reposted on here for years. It's honestly terrifying. People should realize how specifically cherrypicked a post is when they see a single reddit comment come back year after year after year.

These women are most likely the female equivalent to white guys who travel to southeast asian and poor ceneteral American countries. Just seems weird to see white women going to middle eatsrn and south Asian countries when I've never heard of this, only stereotypes is white women going to the carribean and Africa for easy sex

I believe you, don't you worry wheelbro.

This woman has to be really fugly to be a sex tourist

The internet was a mistake

Metal Gear Solid 2 touched on this and I'm horrified

based Belgian
Tengri bless

Yes goy go take the vaccine aswell while you're at it

In all countries she mentioned, dude do the same sex tourism just like OP. I dont see how it different. On other hand, how fucked up yourself has to be to fuck thirdies (goes for men and women)

Go back faggot

Attached: AFE5AFF5-4A2E-4222-9408-F63F1EC31477.png (600x598, 222.05K)

[citation needed]
you're not wrong

Pretty fucking disgusting

Based idk reminded me of pic related

Attached: 1631764131098.jpg (847x2086, 390.99K)