Can we agree that this is the new gold standard for operator kinos?

Can we agree that this is the new gold standard for operator kinos?

>urban combat
>close quarter combat
>forest combat
>estate combat

Jesus CHRIST!!!!

Attached: 1343546576879809.jpg (640x333, 52.54K)

It was pretty good. I wish there was more blood and gore though.
Season 2 when?

I also like the fact that he is thorough. Him going to mexico JUST for the one guy? Any other show wouldve just brushed over it in favor for him going for the big wigs. Not this. And its one of the coolest episodes, too.

Pratt will have insane offers now, besides already being an A-lister. But shows dont take that much time and commitment, the reason why he did it in the first place. The problem is multi year contracts, so they will probably take a break for atleast 2 years.

some brain damaged veteran is going to watch this and end up killing his family

Here you go, user.

I'm personally more of a fan of the Fanboy kill and the Suicide Bomber.

Attached: brutal.webm (1000x424, 1.94M)

Loved it but action could certainly improve if they do a second season. Wish we'd see more tactics being employed and the filmmaking being less generic.

Attached: 1647588757136.webm (1000x424, 2.22M)

There are plenty tactics, that were just "subtle". Him using the fucking bomb? Him stealing the backpack in the woods?

There also so much nice little details, when he storms the estate and destroys the cars, one henchman is immobilized and lies uncoscious on the ground. As he approches he just shoots him on the ground to make sure hes dead.

No fuckign other show or movie ive seen ever did this.

Binged this than
Rewatched 13 hours not as good as I remembered tho
(Based delta bros)

>4am.wakeup.guy.jpeg
GOOD

Do operators really switch their hands around when aiming guns in close quarters?

>A-lister
how is he top actor i only see him in marvel movie and jurassic park

Bezos is the best and I love Amazon and the terminal list, can't wait to watch another one of my favorite streamers on twitch while listening to a book on audible.

>marvel movie and jurassic park

So the highest grossing movies right now...you answered your own question, retard.

>one henchman is immobilized and lies uncoscious on the ground. As he approches he just shoots him on the ground to make sure hes dead.
>
>No fuckign other show or movie ive seen ever did this.

same, i have also never seen this in a show or movie before

Books are pretty good except 3rd and 5th

no A-lister means sosphisicated actor atleast they need to have been in oscar nomination to be called ones

Smells like shill central in this thread

It was decent, better than Reacher. But I kinda got bored of it towards the end as it seemed there wasn't going to be any real arc, just him murdering everyone who annoyed him

In the end it was a bit pointless and he was too much of a Mary Sue in the 2nd half after he got meds

Imagine you have your gun against your right shoulder and you move right around a corner. You're presenting the least amount of your body as a target to someone who might be waiting. But imagine you still have the gun against your right shoulder but you're moving left out from behind a corner. Your left side of your body, your chest, your full head all come out long before your gun does. Or you can switch your gun to your left shoulder to again present a smaller silhouette.

It depends on if you can do it or not. It's better to stay on dominate shoulder, step out a little further and get a clean shot than to switch and have bad shots. If you can switch and stay accurate then yes, you ought to do it, but if not then no, you should not do it.

Nope. Shut the fuck up.
>w-we all agree, r-right? p-please validate me bro… bro please…
You are the most retarded gorilla nigger I have ever seen.

touch grass loser

this and reacher are the only tv shows i've legitimately enjoyed in years
and they come from the gayest possible streaming service