Why don't you look like this?

why don't you look like this?

Attached: 1657185226967.jpg (800x548, 89.93K)

I could look like that, I just don’t wanna

Attached: Bart.png (245x245, 30.25K)

My diet isn't particularly healthy and I don't move much.

Based. Life is fake and gay.

I'm not a roidtranny

I'm not paid millions to look like that.

i live with my mom

Me on the left

What does it say about a woman if her favorite male body part is his back? And what if it’s his butt?
There’s a ton of research about what a man’s favorite female body part tells about his personality, but very little about women’s preferences.

I'm not rich

I used to be extremely Any Forums. I still look pretty good but I mostly just run sometimes and do calisthenics occasionally. I stopped caring about women entirely. I just shitpost and go to work now.

I dont have a team of trainers, chefs, maids and cgi artists

lol imagine if he were 5’5, all the mean things women and effeminate people like the posters would say
There is no point, you are either big and wide of frame to make it look good or it’s just 10 or so lbs of extra muscle on shit and no one cares

No biceps?
What kind of workout did his trainer give him

I'm working out on my dad body, people think it's easy but you have to really commit to it, eating only shitty food and not working out, no matter how tempted you are to do that. In the end it's all worth it, when I go to the beach most ladies glaze at my skinny arms and fat belly while disregarding roided homos. Get fucked fitfags

Don’t know how to do that.

Give me a step by step tutorial and I’ll give it a try.

His arms are sufficiently big enough they didn’t need to. He isn’t even that jacked, he just cut fat and is also 6’3 and built like a fucking linebacker, he probably put on like 20 lbs and that’s it and dieted for a week.

I look better. Why does this faggot shave his chest?

Huge cope. Looking like this would only take you 6-8 months max. Go to the gym 5 times a week and only eat broccoli, chicken breast, spinach, and tuna/salmon. But you won’t because that would require work.

Biceps it's just the easiest thing to train. EZ-bar, curl that 3 times a week and boom, big biceps.
His trainer must be a moron

I like drinking beer and already got married to a trad asian waifu so theres no reason to

on the contrary, thats easy and healthy. it's actually really fucking hard to be a fat lazy slob, you should try it before passing judgement.

Every single of my muscles has grown like crazy since I started lifting except for my biceps. Please rec me biceps routines.

He wears a jacket for most of the movie or a long sleeve shirt. What mattered was his shoulder slope game, desu they got him solid on that, you could ski down those fucking things. That and his abs matter for this one shot. So real credit goes to his chef for cutting his diet right and him for shoulder pressing a little bit while already being big as fuck.

Here's a little secret. If you have a gf already and walk around looking like the guy on the left, its more attractive to women in current year. They see you as a keeper and want to steal you away from your wife/gf. This might sound like a cope but its the truth.

>Go to the gym 5 times a week
>only eat broccoli, chicken breast, spinach, and tuna/salmon.

mental illness

Spine is fucked and I've got to wait 2 years for surgery.

Why don't you look like this?

Attached: 1652174900950.jpg (535x835, 43.95K)