He literally did nothing wrong

He literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: soldier boy.png (1280x1490, 2M)

he threw a car at a house in the eighties

He was mean to noir

>Racist piece of shit

He's a piece of shit but still the best character in the show

collateral
>trusting some schizo nog’s recollection of the story over soldier based
>stayed loyal to butcher till the end
>he randomly spergs out and starts attacking you over his wife’s evil autistic demon child
KEKK

B.b.b.b.bbut....he didn't really fight on D Day....or something

i assume he dies?

he uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhh

He was a racist. Mother's Milk said as much.

Whole season is a fucking joke.
They can't buildup conflict and resolution so they throw dues ex machinas to make bad characters look bad and good character look good.
Blue hawk is an example. Blacks have no argument so let have him hit them randomly.
Same goes for SB. He hits a kid just because "he's bad okay". Trash writing.

You’re a racist. I said as much. Now you deserve to die

nope

Attached: 1656032210983.png (978x819, 641.96K)

>believing niggers

Um sweaty...did you not hear the part about how he's racist?

And Todd gets hit by MM because he's a chud, because we're supposed to like MSM and believe there's no human trafficking I guess?

They completely subverted my expectations with how shitty they wrote it. SB actually never goes down on his word, while having his doubts, stays true to the deal, and its our supposed "heroes" who stabs him in the back. Bravo, faggot author, bravo, nigger scum of the earth.

They're going to bring him back, right bros?

They don't really know how to kill him. He took Homelander's lasers to the face and didn't even react, and he doesn't age. The only thing they can do is use a specific nerve agent to keep him unconscious, so that's what they did. Last we see him is he's getting loaded into some stasis tube at an unknown facility.

His defeat and subsequent stasis represents the stagnation and conquering of the white race. They were very on the nose about that.

Why is Jensen the dreamiest?

Attached: ee34df1ec518fe1cd11befbdef0b198d.jpg (472x401, 21.54K)

This was a commentary on how niggers think everything that makes them mad is rayycist.

literally nobody important died in the last episode.

fkin RACIST