How many times have you seen your favorite movie(s) ever?

how many times have you seen your favorite movie(s) ever?

Attached: evil-dead.png (1000x550, 765.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryeU0CoAhVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Several

the whole movie or certain parts?

I've seen Dementia 13 12 times.
I've seen Broadvast News 8 times.
I've seen Zoolander 18 times.

about 15
what we do in the shadows

I haven't actually seen it, lol

I watch it at least once a month and probably have done for the past 10 years or so. Can probably recite the script from start to finish at this point. I'm not even autistic (I think)

Attached: MaBoyLuke.gif (500x208, 1.59M)

>I've seen Zoolander 18 times.
youtube.com/watch?v=ryeU0CoAhVQ
based

I wish she was in more stuff. She was so amazing. At least as I vaguely recall she wasn't in a whole lot else.

>Can probably recite the script from start to finish at this point.
Do it right now bitch.

faggot

Ive seen Die Hard at least 10 times.

that wouldn't be very Luke of me, boss

Accepting difficult challenges is very Luke.

the whole hog

>Dementia 13 12 times.
Thanks for reminding me, I need to watch that again.

Accepting orders is not, Luke challenges himself to entertain himself. Just passin the time

I'm surprised by the answers here. I would have expected more autism.
I don't know my exact number, but it's easily in the several hundreds. I think Aladdin is my watched movie. I had limited access to movies as a kid so I would watch the few I had on repeat. It wasn't unusual for me to watch the same movie several times per day.
As an adult my most watched movie is Goodfellas. It just never gets old. I watch it maybe once a month and have done so for like 10 years now.

1989 Batman = More than 100 times easily.

4 times. To preserve its impact I only watch it on special occasions.

what movie?

The Exorcist. First saw it when I was 12 and it rocked my shit. Saw it several years later and was able to recognize its artistry on top of its effectiveness on a visceral level. Every time I watch it now I find some new layer or aspect that I hadn't noticed before.

Attached: exo.jpg (1472x2239, 708.42K)

Up until I was around 17 I could watch the same film everyday, the last film I remember doing it with was The Warriors