I don't get it. why would city people just keep saying things like 'tesla, bottle water, pilates'?

i don't get it. why would city people just keep saying things like 'tesla, bottle water, pilates'?

Attached: mgid:arc:imageassetref:shared.southpark.us.en:46ea615f-4c96-4e50-8c45-fb6b61ad30ed.jpg (1920x1080, 182.35K)

the new season was pretty weak don't put too much thought into it.

never met a city person before?

macbook

South Park is out of touch

I keep saying bottle water but that's it. I don't even know what pilates is except it has something to do with working out. I literally don't even know if it's something like bowflex or like crossfit or what. I say bottle water for numerous reasons but one of them which is the origin of the stereotype is because of the oldest bottle water company in the world Evian. And anything to really know beyond that is through just one way. Passion

>I don't even know what pilates is
Pontius Pilates. He's the guy that killed Jesus.

i dont get it, what does bottled water have to do with anything

wifi?

These digits

public tap water is toxic in the UK and the US

i admit i'm an idiot and fall for 'designer water'... at the same time i feel like a bad bitch when i drink essentia or something similar ;*

I do look like that and I say things like that.

oh lord...do you have a source for your claim?

How to watch new south park?

not him but it's true in most of both nations.
>inb4 sauce
if you're too stupid to have the slightest grasp on what he's trying to convey then you don't deserve a spoonfed explanation.

He washed his hands, the blood is on the Jews dude.

Isn't bottled water more of a boomer American thing? You head to walmart, load up your car which a bunch of crap like bottled water and drive it home
Also the pilates joke is very dated

Eh. It's more on the people who buy these sixty dollar metal water bottles form like lululemon and shit. Not your pallets of it from Walmart.

Flint, Michigan ring a bell? Ajd that's just an example that made global news etc. We don't all make headlines.

>One town means the water is bad in an entire country

They're clearly holding disposable plastic water bottles in that pic.
Actually just thinking about it, classic "city" people wouldn't use disposable water bottles because that's a waste of plastic.
Pilates is also dated as fuck, is this meant to be a recent South Park episode?

And the inability to fix it through multiple presidential administrations?

What if
1.) I live a white city with non corrupt white city officials
2.) have a water filter

schizos really do think like this

They do later in the episode say "metal water bottle" and are seen holding those. But yeah, even it was Fiji water bottles or whatever they should have bothered. Same goes for pilates forsure.

thats a black run city though

>people think the president controls municipal water systems

America deserves its reputation a lot of times, but the general lack of understanding of America by the rest of the world is shocking sometimes, god damn.

stop being a science denier