How did this movie get forgotten so quickly...

How did this movie get forgotten so quickly? The Matrix is supposed to be one of the biggest sci-fi franchises of all time. And yet this movie barely registered as a blip.

Attached: The_Matrix_Resurrections_digital_release_cover.jpg (1920x2560, 487.6K)

Best film of 2021 after Memoria.

because its shit

it was one of the biggest in 2003, we're in 2022

and it looked like a low budget netflix series

another soulless soft reboot 20 years after the fact.

tranny fatigue is very real

I'm convinced this movie got made to piss off Warner bros out of spite and bury the franchise for good. This was an interesting watch tho, I was feeling insulted but I was also seeing all the people who put money in it insulted too.

I agree it looks that way but the trannies were crying after Jupiter ascending (Which was equally shit) flopped because it meant they wouldnt be able to get a big budget again and they were incapable of making another Bound type low budget film. I cant understand them fucking up their last chance on purpose

It was so shit it wasn't even funny.

Why do they look like a bunch of boomers trying to be cool?

what if i told you - it was because they are?

>I cant understand them fucking up their last chance on purpose
Larry/Lana is hardcore masochistic and pretty much a twisted person, genuine cenobite material. Who knows what's in his head. Andy/Lilly is just a weak-willed retard who trusted his big brother and took example of him. Dude is completely lost and it's been years since he did anything relevant.
Expect the suicide of the younger brother in a few years while the older will be a token tranny with a big name in various projects.

opened the same day as No Way Home and wasn't as good. Bugs in a HBO Max show showing her sexy ass would've been way better

because it was complete and utter dogshit of a film, and all the people who tried to claim
>no it was actually super deep guys
were obviously fucking idiots.

Andy doesn't even want to make movies since trooning out, he just sits on twitter tweeting about LGBT nonsense

Larry is nuts, who knows what he is doing

I called it. Even while everyone else here was calling it secretly based or whatever, I said it would be forgotten. The problem is that ultimately it is shit, but not even shit in a funny or memorable way. It's like 4/10 shit, forgettable shit. The Matrix 4 is destined to be the answer to trivia questions in the future. "There's a 4th one?" That's literally its only legacy.

The movie glossed over the single greatest storyline as a passing comment to never be revisited.

Smith faction vs Architect faction in a war for resources and control of the Machine City.

fpbp
Absolutely kino of highest order and perfect plebfilter

Only one tranny was responsible for Matrix 4.

It was "the cast of Sense8 reunite in vintage Matrix cosplay to LARP a half-baked idea on camera and call it a movie".

Lana basically took a shit on Laurence Fishburne and Hugo Weaving by freezing them out of the process. That should've been the first red flag that none of her creative decisions could be trusted.

>her

Nigga, do you know where you are? This isn't Reddit. You don't get upvotes.

Oh NOES, does this mean I can't be part of your incel seekrit club?

>people remember The Matrix for incredibly specific fight scenes and a few lines
>decide to make a film making fun of people who wanted fight scenes
>film fight scenes anyway but make them look like they were filmed on a phone with shitty effects for some reason
>by the way some original actors aren't back
Why would anyone give it a second thought

That's exactly what that means.