/tbg/ - The Boys General

Good Plan Edition
Previous:

Attached: note.jpg (964x431, 67.93K)

first for rip noir

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Boys. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of intersectionality theory most of the jokes will go over a typical chud's head. There's also Homelander's Trumptastic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from The Apprentice, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about SYSTEMIC ISSUES. As a consequence people who dislike The Boys truly ARE chuds - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Stomfront's existencial catchphrase "you black piece of shit" which itself is a cryptic reference to Robin DiAngelo's White Fragility. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Seth Rogan's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a pride flag tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the they/them's eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 oppression points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Not my wife's son!

I'm only here for based black man Black Noir's furry adventures.

Why is he a bad guy again?

Attached: sb.png (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Lmao, you dumb chuds. This show is MOCKING YOU, and you’re too backwards to even realise it

Thanks for the views and money, dumb fucks hahaha

Season 3 was pretty dog shit it's amazing the amount of disrespect that's being shown to Hughie and from writers and director but even redditors. The whole last episode was really fucking stupid and contrived.

So first season one has been the only good season out of everything. Season 2 was ok and this one sucked

>All they had to do was move the plot forward just as all amount
>they failed
God damn I can’t believe this shit

I want crimson countess to gargle my balls

>Noir knows Homelander's parentage
>Begs Homelander to help him anyway
he didn't realize this was a bad idea because of his brain damage, i cry every time

>FLASH IS FAST, FLASH IS COOL

Attached: 1657153025388.webm (640x359, 1.05M)

Ryan will be the chaddest of all supes with the lowest respect for human life

>Its another Frenchie the drug guy creates a magical compound and the MM nigger chimps out on a supe but doesn't die again episode
wow just wow, I need 10 seasons pleeeeeeeease

He's not. He's one of the only genuinely good supers in the show.

He's the most sane character in entire show.

>A-Train lives
>Maeve lives
>Noir dies

Attached: ugh.png (1194x710, 1.1M)

God I really hope Homelander goes with the hostile takeover of the country approach, and kills a lot of people doing so. I wanna see Starlight's reaction as the bodies pile up to the thousands and their only way of stopping him is a popsicle because she wanted to fuel a moral paragon delusion instead of taking the lesser of two evils deal and used Soldier Boy to take Homelander.

If this isn't a bait and switch on Noir's "death" I'm fucking out. I am sick to death of these blue ball "subverting expectations."

Terrible fight scene. Starlight getting powered up was gay and noir dying was shit writing.

what should i watch now, bros?

I often wonder if anything exists that could be made into a bullet that could shoot Homelander.
Presumably his body still obeys some laws of physics, would a railgun be able to obliterate him? Given that a slow-moving bus falling on him was enough to temproarily trap him I think so.

>still alive
Deepbros we are practically CEO at this point

Attached: 1654522760383.jpg (1080x1080, 173.27K)

Nice! I new That I was never alone with my high IQ!
Sister, I am so proud that we are together in this. We defeated trump and we will defeat everyone who does not like this brilliant show!
Maybe we can even dilate together. My pronouns are queen/goddess/they/zbdsh

If this season did something is made Homelander look like a weak faggot, just get a team with temp V and you can get rid of him.

just noticed it said soldir boy lol

Uh when was Soldier Boy ever racist?

Better Call Saul is resuming on Monday, so we'll have that
As for the spin off show I don't know when that's coming out

Maeve leaving was a massive disappointment. I'm glad that she got to do some seemingly (maybe?) permanent damage to Homelander, and to show that he only rules through fear/someone could stand up to him, which they kind of cement after the crowd starts cheering for Homelander.
Did anyone else notice that the camera kept focusing on Maeve's bare feet?

A small squad of Maeve-level supes would unironically be enough to restrain him.

@ seethers
Try thinking when you watch shit. if you watched 2001 you wouldn't get anything going on

The problems with the corporate wokism shit are problems endemic to leftism and are examples of top down communist capitalism promoted by the WEF and the GSE metrics that encourage capitalists to virtue signal while they assist the guy with a Lenin statue in his office with jacking up housing prices until people can't take the immigration flow and demand communist reform.

That's greatly shortened but New Discourses and a lot of marxist literature I've read have a lot on all of this, as in they basically all say this is the exact plan they should adopt for 300 pages straight a piece without catching air and the WEF is doing just this. Under Shwab. Who has a LENIN STATUE IN HIS ROOM.

Sorry, The Boys is criticizing real woke. It doesn't want to be. It is intending to criticize the right, but it can't whenever it's making a real point

This is like Chris-chan writing CWCville. Think carefully about what I mean by this. He wrote it as a paradise where everyone is happy but every reader usually interprets it as a dystopia, at least the ones who pine on everything he writes as a lowcow

It's like trying to write a show that says 2 plus 2 = 5. You can do it, but to make the story work the few times it does without just using basic tension and fights, you have to sometimes say 2 plus 2 equals 4 and then you just look like an anti wokist anyway.

To make SB irredeemable he had to do very left wing shit, like drugs, that right wing values generally preach abstinence from. The right wing are SO ANTI DRUGS they don't take the vax to curb a global disease, why would you think they'd take some paranoid shit or be unlikely to realize it's paranoid shit that's making them paranoid and schizo freak out - cont

what a waste

Attached: rip black black.webm (854x474, 1.81M)

tldr

Was Soulja's nuke part of his powers or something the Russians gave him?
What's stopping them from just making another Soulja Boy or making a non-human-mounted nuke cannon?

Get this gay blogposter outta here.

Attached: 1657156335918.webm (640x359, 218.91K)

Attached: 16512008451393.png (294x66, 2.67K)

Even Stormfront was a crazy caricature of far righters. We wouldn't go around eradicating niggers, we'd be trying to activize for power to work on eventually repatriating them. They're mostly an anti war group who want each racial group to live on their own and don't like the idea of going to fuck them up, barring a few people like the guy who wrote the Turner Diaries. Even Ryan Faulk has recently said he wants blacks who are pro conservatism in his america and that he'd feel like a dick getting the competent and considerate ones out of there

And that's literally MR ALT RIGHT SUPREME, the guy with all the statistics, the guy who says the purpose of the internet is to deny the holocaust.

Do you get it? You can't make a pro woke show without being illogical. Steven Universe and Korra had these problems too. They had to start acknowledging Korra was a sociopath and make her face it because it would make no sense, but by that point it was too late and their flawed premise ate the show from within

I liked that user's theory that he's got deadpool powers and he literally talks to jesus while he's healing. Would fit with "le quirky black noir " plot.

he just fucking floated upwards its so funny

>We wouldn't go around eradicating niggers, we'd be trying to activize for power to work on eventually repatriating them
Do people actually believe this

Yeah sorry bro I put in the effort to read your entire post but you gotta cite some sources here.
> le source copypasta
"a lot of marxist literature I've read have a lot on this" okay share some titles.

He wasn't, but the clear line was hurting a child. If he gave the tiniest fuck about it, he could've easily worked with everyone else to both save Ryan and kill homelander

Also, he said that stuff about blacks staying in the US to HIS AUDIENCE, no one else listens to him or will, and he knew they'd be mad at him. He hasn't changed that stance since, and still talks about nigger IQ being trash.

It's why Ousama Ranking makes sense when it talks about different cultures being a problem and hurting societies and can just gloss over those points and make it work, but Steven Universe is a mess of abusers and psychopaths because it set out with the goal of glorifying woke dispositions and ideologies. And those champion abuse.

Attached: Maeve feet.jpg (2686x1200, 288.77K)

They had the opportunity to make Black Noir a fucking badass after all the escalation of the previous episode and he's just been gutted in a few seconds. What was the point of showing the cartoon flashbacks then? Just let Mallory tell the truth from the start.

Attached: 111393223120.png (579x356, 169.52K)

Guys. Listen to me, this is unironically the worst finale I've seen in my life. I still feel dumbstruck and offended that I was looking forward to this, everything was bad. Lazy endings, so bad choreography, awkward armature cutaways in the fight scene. Holy shit I actually can't believe how low something can fall

Yeah, that's what hitler wanted to do with the Jews but no one talks about that.

We do, although that's probably why we aren't very successful at all. Anyone trying to do anything more gets called a fed poster by everyone immediately. Have you even talked to the people you falsely believe this show is an accurate representation of? Stormfront is just a psychopath. She kills whites in her way too.

BLACK NOIR IS STILL ALIVE

season 4 when Any Forums ?

Noir is obviously alive dumb dumb. Along with soldier boy

I've met many psychopaths who say they want to deport a particular group of people who would be perfectly happy to resort to violence to do so

Don't care
This show is no longer solid
I'm going to /bcs/

>the clear line was hurting a child.
shut up, faggot.

Why does this show make cosnservatives seethe so much? Not even a liberal, I just like seeing jimmies rustled.

That's the point

I watched it at 1.25. This show is legit bad, I’m nothing close to a Any Forums fag.
it’s legit high school level writing

>The US Government now has Soldier Boy to deploy whenever they want to fucking nuke Homelander

I wonder if this will ever get brought up again lol.

Unironically best part of the finale

>Don't care
>This show is no longer solid
reason?

>I'm going back to /bcs/
>after witnessing that the only way to write out characters is by killing them in the most unconventional scenarios

Attached: cd2.jpg (600x457, 35.2K)

Soldier boy living wasnt even ambiguous, they show him in a fucking vought lab, of course he's alive

Hopefully after Seth Rogan gets lynched in the streets and the ugly hag that directed this episode shot dead.

What's weird is that he was fast enough to get Stillwell's baby out of the house along with Butcher right when the bomb went off in Season 1. He should've been way too fast for anybody in the finale to fight.

I'm honest to God expecting some retarded second bait and switch with the character

>Season 4 trailer
>"Hey everybody look it's Black Noir!" on live TV
>Homelander watching, confused, in disbelief
>It's a one episode gag where Noir's Dawn of the Seven stuntman was forced to make public appearances in the suit, probably ends up forced in a life or death situation for comical effect

tried to kill ryan

This was so underwhelming and damn dissapointing.

How the fuck is Homelander suppose to represent a threat when Butcher with temp V, Hughie with temp V, and Maeve can go and hurt him in battle?
Just give temp V for a dozen guys and be done with it.
He went from "A nuclear blast may not be enough to kill him" to "a little piece of metal is enough to make him bleed and lose balance".

Either Deep survives like in the comics and remains a joke or he dies at the end in some kind of weird freak accident involving sea creatures.

I just don't see him dying a "conventional" death.

Aite, but that's not me at least. A lot of us don't want war. Check the webm. .. nvm. It was the Tanya speech about how war is a waste of resources, but the opponents are commies, totalitarians who infringe on the rights of the individuals

I don't really care about the ethnic groups involved in the WEF operations, just that the forces behind them are inherently marxist.

>korra
not canon

I don't get it

Attached: 1657246849926.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

was going to 9/11 Vought Tower just because he thought his son was a little homo (which he is)

So was Soldier Boy legit crazy? He seemed to honestly believe he stormed Normandy and fought nazis, but the producer guy said it was all bullshit.

Exactly, the entire premise was that Homelander could fucking snap at any moment and murder everyone with ease. That was the point of all the intense scenes with him. Now he can fucking be even with Maeve in a 1v1?? What kind of fucked up power scaling is that?

Attached: FVjMC8BXsAEpTNc.jpg (679x382, 39.55K)

Technically Maive didn't stab him. She just put it in his ear.
At least it is what I prefer to believe.

Tarantino moment.

Probably but I wonder if Neuman brought Homelander and Ryan back together so she can use him as leverage to control HL. The finale showed that he's not as durable as HL yet which makes me think she could pop the sons head. In other words, she's given a Homelander a weakness in his son.

Also, although I wouldn't be happy to resort to violence, if it comes down to that to stop the very thing peddling the corporate wokeness The Boys talks about and the flow of immigration racking up housing prices, and if that means we'd be better off in our own countries, yeah. But 'happy' is a stretch, I'd rather we just wake up and be decent about what's practical, because this communist globalism shit is barreling towards serfdom.

The race shit is a distraction so they can achieve the same monarchist rule that every commie regime ends up achieving

the woman who directed this episode didn't like maeve being weak

FAB FIVE FREDDY TOLD ME EVERYBODYS FLY

Even if she just "put" in his ear, it was enough to make blood start flowing from there.

you're naive about where these ideas come from
it's hatred, it's scapegoating, and when the hatred grows strong enough, whoever buys into it is going to be willing to harm and kill others

it's not vought. it's the CIA.