FUCK AMERICA CHAVEZ

FUCK AMERICA CHAVEZ

Attached: w1256852389.jpg (328x416, 22.74K)

Would love to

I would love to.

What Homo species is that?

you can see the stumpy abuela waiting to emerge

After hearing comics faggots crying for literally years about how this character was LITERALLY SATAN and will PHYSICALLY EXPLODE ANYTHING SHE'S PUT INTO then she's a completely inoffensive kid character in this movie that's just played mostly as a macguffin and a surrogate "little sister" character for Doctor Strange. And no, I don't give a fuck what your comic books say. This isn't the comic books, this is a film adaptation, and guess what, 99% of the audience for the films has never opened a comic book, this is the version they'll know.

Attached: 1656172487800.webm (640x964, 304.11K)

>This is what the average "Latinoes are white and based!" poster looks like

Zoomers would probably rate her as a 8/10

>Latinoes

me first please!

Am I supposed to pretend I'm not attracted to her or something?

Attached: xochitl.jpg (1080x1080, 246.09K)

would

She's gay and she has gay moms. Don't transition for her, user.

>Latinx

My bad, Pablo. You zoomer spics really are sticklers for inclusiveness

>Mis Madres!!
As a Latino I can tell you right now every Hispanic household turned their Tv off when this scene played.

>little sister
You mean adoptive daughter right?
Tony had his bio kid Morgan and his protege Peter Parker
It's a running theme

After all the shit I heard about this character from the Any Forums faggots, there was absolutely nothing wrong with her. The actress was cute and the character was fine, more of a plot device. What is the huge deal?

she was like 14 in this movie you fucking creep

It was familial but I don't know about fatherly

And yet had wide hips and a big ass, like a woman.

I want to do kinky things to that ass.

she's an alien Spic bitch named America that has lesbian moms and is played by an ugly ass actress. If you can't see why people wouldn't like her then you're fucked in the head

It's Latinos.