The Woman King Trailer

Black women's Black Panther. Also someone should tell the producers that there's an existing word for a "woman king".

twitter.com/WomanKingMovie/status/1544667481322557442?t=FmGkgPOFAoqWwgiFgTBvvA&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-142441_Twitter.jpg (839x1546, 450.72K)

i think i'll just stick with Bubble Boy

Attached: MV5BMTM0NDU4MDkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTAwODM3._V1_.jpg (450x594, 46.95K)

Let's take a gander at the real life historical battle statisti- oooooooh.

Attached: 20220708_141838.jpg (750x1334, 106.81K)

>most exceptional female warrior ever
>losses by a factor of 62 to 1

Kek

>based on the true story of the Dahomey Amazons, an all-female warrior class ok the Dahomey kingdom in Africa
>Dahomey
>da homie
I refuse to beli-
>it's real
>mfw

Attached: 1656986177618.jpg (710x444, 55.67K)

They'll probably either not mention this or change history and start their own conspiracy theory in which 3/4 of the female warriors were actually traitors who were corrupted and threatened by white men with fire arms to betray their sisters in arms but In fact a squad of 5 amazons killed all the french because they were the strongest but this was never told because History by white men.

>you're not a racially aware group of Hollywood producers...
>YOU'RE A CULT

Attached: tumblr_53b939de6f4f699802b2dcbcd0f300cd_2a94e2af_640.gif (486x486, 1.27M)

I'm hoping it has a last Samurai kinda end where it's just 2 hours of hype themselves up only to be obliterated by European superiority.

white women are going to love this!

>Also someone should tell the producers that there's an existing word for a "woman king".
It's mildly surprising they'll still acknowledge the word 'woman'.

>dahomey

YAAAAASSSSS KANG SLAYYYY

>Dehomey was a slave trading kingdom that literally traded slaves to europeans for guns and other European fineries

>Dahomey used those guns to attack other tribes and enslave them for sell

>Movie paints Da Homie as fighting off those evil white eurpoeans that they were actually business partners with with a group of amazon warriors who did exist but fought with guns and not meme martial arts. They were also lesbians and had a harem of female slaves for their sexual pleasure

That would be pretty funny, i remember thinking that last samurai ending was pretty disappointing back when i was kid but as i got into history, i find it pretty hilarious that these traditional men actually thought they ever stood a chance against modern weaponry, it was fuckin retarded, i love it.

hehe

If you want a good movie about Dahomey watch Cobra Verde

Yaaaas queen! This highly inaccurate fictional portrayal validates the soul crushing and depressing decisions of modern women which lead to their own misery. Can't wait to make grrrrrrl pwr posts on social media to mask my depression and wine aunt alcoholism.

>King Ghezo

ghetto

>Dehomey

Da homie. Sometimes life is just too fucking funny.

I'm super excited to see John Boyega on the big screen again! I'm hearing Oscar buzz already!

Attached: gayzo.png (1200x900, 1.01M)

in fairness that probably is the most exceptional female warrior

Ni

Attached: niger-1.jpg (939x690, 426.38K)

Apparently the amazons considered themselves men and did everything the other male soldiers did including having sex with only women.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme... no cap, fr!

>anti slave movie about a Dahomey tribe that rose to prominence by selling white merchants slaves

It's brave and powerful of Boyega to take this pro-slavery stance.