/tbg/ - The Boys General

Literally Did Nothing Wrong Edition
Previous:

Attached: soulja.png (1023x694, 549.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsmfSZjdKFY
hereistheevidence.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So who won this season?

If Homelander can see through anything in the comics, how didn't he know that Black Noir was his clone?

Seriously, I'm not the only one who sees it, right?

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x612, 730.97K)

Attached: butcher.png (603x671, 291.73K)

I figured it out bros
it was directed by a woman

Attached: Screenshot_8.jpg (899x47, 9.72K)

someone draw noir in heaven with his fursona friends

Would you fuck a one eyed lesbian?

Attached: 1657253652279.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

>we'll find out why he's called mother's milk in season 3
Ok so what's the reason?

Homelanderchads unironically
butcher was fucking pathetic

bros.....

Attached: noir homelander hug.png (1082x680, 1.31M)

MLK jr is a communist bastard who was taken out by hero FBI agents trying to save America. FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: my wife's son.jpg (1069x721, 81K)

Attached: 28c.png (960x718, 416.49K)

did they say that?

I get the feeling like this season was rewritten due to budget cuts or something. it was doing fine-ish until about episode 5

I liked the episode, am I a bad person Any Forums?

tfw you'll never lick them clean

Attached: 1657252451887.jpg (2295x959, 90.49K)

>honored the deal after Butcher persuaded him that blood doesn't matter.
>told Hughie and Butcher that HL is his son
>didn't betray them DESPITE Hughie taking Mindstorm a while ago
>stayed true to the goal of depowering Homelander no matter what while butcher cucks out on muh scorched earth
>everyone turns on him as if he's being the greatest threat
>their greatest threat still around killing people

I hate Homelander more and more

Maeve
>breaks out of prison
>finally gets to fight Homelander, fucks him up
>gets to heroically sacrifice herself without actually dying
>retires as a sexy pirate

Marvel couldn't have written a happier ending.

>maeve becomes deus ex machina woman
>butcher protects ryan (which is fine) but then continues fighting SB after ryan leaves
>starlight is impossible to take seriously now after that ridiculous charging sequence that accomplished nothing
>hughie is basically back to season 1 hughie
>noir gets killed in the most anticlimactic and stupid way possible. It could have been funny if SB just stomped him but no we don't even get that
>cliffhanger basically there to leave the door open for seth rogen to insert dated january 6th references to start season 4

I was hoping there would be at least 1 person on that crew to prevent this kinda shit from happening, but no.

Attached: 1614447120919.png (700x700, 651.88K)

season 4 new villain

Attached: 66FBBF50-4FE7-4EFD-A52D-5927C956B107.jpg (800x1200, 389.23K)

Homelander, and Maeve I guess. Everyone else got fucked in the ass. Butcher and Hughie melted their brains for nothing because gotta protect my wife's son. I still can't believe it.

Attached: 1444697555086.gif (280x358, 2.53M)

I really hope they didn’t kill of Noir, his death was so retarded

Attached: 5CEB57CC-5A4C-408C-BA09-5388B881727E.jpg (2732x1132, 362.93K)

Just stupid u probably think MLK jr is a hero, faggot

shes bi tho

the boys is shit, black noir dying was the final straw
WE DIDN;T EVEN GET TO SEE HIM FIGHT, TO SEE HIM DO COOL NINJA MOVES
HE JUST FUCKING DIES
not to mention, soldier boys fucking nuclear blast takes TOO MUCH time to launch BECAUSE OF WHAT? PLOT?
ryan should have died and homelander too
beta butcher wants to save his dead wife's son
>i want season 4 so this show can end already

>hughie takes that vial of temp v that he literally has in his pocket
>he teleports in and grabs Ryan and teleports somewhere random right when soldier boy is about to charge his laser
>butcher now doesn't stop soldier boy
>Homelander gets blasted and depowered
>hughie literally saved the world by doing so
but I guess that would have been too toxic

Shit episode.
Please so not support this series ever again.
I've pirated this shit 2 times now going 3rd as speak. So thats at least 120 bucks lost for them.

Attached: 1657253766397.jpg (590x332, 111.91K)

I don't recall anyone every saying that.
The show just says that he's from the Milk family. It was on the newspaper or something.

No you're just retarded. It's okay, I'm retarded too.
I liked the part with Kimiko dancing to the music while being shot at for warm-up.

i mean, i understand butcher's position, but you also have to make some sacrifices i feel like, and desu soldier boy was gonna blow up the building full of innocents

cute i hope nothing bad happens

>you are just some racist fuck that we can't seem to get rid off
Wait WHAT? Soldier Boy never showed any racist traits during the entire run of the 3rd Season. He fucking helped beat the Nazis even. What the fuck was that M.M. line about?
>Soldier Boy stays to fight Butcher
>instead of just fucking off to smoke more weed since Butcher himself took down the deal
He literally had no logical reason to stay there and fight. Homelander's was Butcher's target, not his, and Noir was dead.
>Maeve beating the shit out of Homelander when she was scared shitless of him for 2 entire seasons
>when Homelander oneshotted Noir with a single punch
Can someone explain what this shit is? If Homelander was so easy to take down, why the fuck didn't she do so earlier?
>Soldier Boy just fucking explodes instead of doing one big ass beam like usual
Yeah, the writers just gave up on the entire plot, and just tried to fit as much spectacle as they could so we would forget about plot points just like they did.

I will phrase it this way:
I genuinely do not see what you would like about it. Do you mind elaborating?

>ep 5 and 6 directed by a gook and written by women
>ep 7 and 8 directed by a woman

man if he left Noir alive, he would've absolutely annihilated the Boys

Are we supposed to hate Soldier Boy? I mean I'm pretty sure even the redditnormies and twittertroons like the guy at this point.

Written by someone who brought us classic masterpieces like Hawaii five-o and terra fucking nova. lol, lmao even

Attached: 2022writingLMAO.png (688x612, 286.69K)

This was so dumb. SB was literally the only one acting like an actual thinking person.

Replace Maeve with Noir and this episode is a 10/10, change my mind

You forgot
>their greatest threat is raising his son to be just like him
>now there are two of them, thanks to butcher the king cuck, while the only weapon is now out of commission

>Pic related of user

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (565x492, 607.51K)

>Wait WHAT? Soldier Boy never showed any racist traits during the entire run of the 3rd Season. He fucking helped beat the Nazis even. What the fuck was that M.M. line about?
Stopping crime in black neighborhoods is racist, user.

Soldier Boy did fuck all wrong
Ryan was literally about to laser eyes him and butcher for trying to kill his dad
Like wtf
Oh no SB attacked back in self defence?

Like wtf why am I meant to hate Soldier Boy
Hes hot and morally good

youtube.com/watch?v=JsmfSZjdKFY
skip to 3:37

You're a bad person by Any Forums standards, and a normal person outside of this site.
Why are you asking a bunch of sexually repressed hipsters on a rice-basket weaving site about your morality anyway?

I wasn't convinced until they hamfisted in the muh racism line in the finale. Yes we were supposed to hate him

For the record, I would protect my wife's son.
And teach him his mother was a whore.

i hate maeve so fucking much

>I never needed the suit.
>It never gave me any power
>And Vaught sure as shit didn't either!
YAAAAS QUEEEN!!! uh... but wait, didn't Vaught LITERALLY give you your powers, Starlight?

Kimiko dancing to MANIAC

So he’s confirmed coming back right? He didn’t get his death reported and could potentially come back as an even more kid minded self but joins the boys to take down HL instead
Then there’s a scene where he and kimiko do a cartoon musical
Please just say yes bro please I need this shit

>/pol chuds already seething

Attached: 1657253942608.jpg (397x394, 123.97K)

What did you like about it?

Yeah I remember him saying that too
Someone in another thread said it was because he cared for people in his neighborhood or something but I dont remember

this. or honestly, butcher and the gang should have distracted soldier boy long enough until someone got ryan out the way. the thing is, soldier boy probably would have let it slide similar to the mindstorm incident. all he did was give hughie one punch for interfering with mindstorm. he probably would have let it go if they got ryan out the way and then let soldier boy fuck homelander up

If Lalo dies a shitty dead this upcoming episode I might kill myself.

Reddit hate him because he beat the shit out of Black Noire
Even tho BN deserved it

please no he was shit in bcs

>Bring back Soldier Boy just to job.
plz no.

Amazon realized why the comics call him "Mother's Milk" and they were all like "oh shit there's NO WAY we can adapt that for any screen". It's funny how they go out of their way to avoid using his whole name now and only call him MM and/or Milk.
It's a shame what S3 did to his character. He really needs something to do besides "me black! me angry!" and "muh daughter!"
ironic considering he was one of the smarter characters in the comic

antony starr is still a good actor

>What the fuck was that M.M. line about?
niggers and jews are scared of strong white men, so they assume all of them are racist even if they're not lol

he was neat on Hawkeye

Soldier Boy was the only one acting like an actual hero.

Attached: 1647884084125.jpg (888x433, 59.26K)

Did anyone actually like the ending

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes this would have greatly improved the episode. And I like Maeve, but it completely ruined Noir's build up and Maeve never seemed that strong before.
Holy shit now I'm fucking angry. Everything would have been perfect for Noir, and a great ending for him! FUCK
FUCK YOU

Attached: 1641145484517.gif (540x304, 319.49K)

Maeve bros how are we doing?

Attached: FXG-BExXEAQWKRo.jpg (1920x1080, 98.66K)

Reddit likes him because it's capeshit
Twitter likes him because he's hot

Chuds BTFO

Attached: chuds btfo.webm (576x1024, 1.6M)

she's never been sexier than this ep and now she's gone ;_;

So the whole point of black noir was just to job for soldier boy?

what was the point of maeve and butcher having sex

i wanna suck his cock so badly

>I get to be big and stronk because I'm me, and Vought didn't literally give me drugs to make me stronk
>I can give drugs to my girl bestie so she can protect the ones she loves
>NOOOO HUGIE STOP TAKING DRUG TO PROTECT THE ONE YOU LOVE NOOOO

Attached: why do this.jpg (326x229, 13.04K)

We didn't thats one thing for sure.

fuck me, god damn it. That would have been good.

Cope. Black Noir is in heaven, and SB is getting probed by old men.

For wanting to be in his own movie?
user...

After that flashback episode I stopped liking Noir for some reason. He just starting weirding me out.

So Homelander could smell Butcher's rank spunk.

They had to throw the line about Birmingham in there even though that was clearly Soldier Boy being a product of his time, a very defining trait of his character.

WARWICK CHADS?!

Attached: wdavis.png (653x1338, 770.43K)

no he just has 0 taste, dumb nigger.

Based. Best part of the episode

Attached: 1635226957947.png (1000x1177, 692.25K)

Attached: punished maeve.jpg (719x719, 88.72K)

>Butcher tells SB not to attack the kid
>SB calls Butcher weak
>Instead of ignoring the comment and returning to killing Homelander, Butcher attacks SB
I do not fucking understand this

Attached: 1604642717213.jpg (851x781, 70.93K)

>hamfisted in the muh racism line in the finale
seriously, he hasn't really done or say anything racist. yea, he did tell mm about which family in that herogasm episode, but i feel like that could be interpreted in different ways

Karl Urban's order

Next season would never be good again

I think he means Noir losing half of his head when he ganged up on SB with the rest of Payback

He was black lol

im going out on a limb here but there seems to have been a fight or something in the writers room and they needed to give actors more screen time. im guessing this wouldve been a weird plot thread where maeve is pregnant or something later? but they thankfully didnt use it

they're recreating the urethra scene, no special effects this time.

how could the metal pipe go inside homelander's head? the same dude who can fly through buildings without a scratch?

honestly Soldier Boy's asshattery seems hamfisted in

we only see it in Noir's flashbacks

he never punches Hughie once unless Hughie did some stupid shit

even the Legend is probably not a reliable narrator, the dude's coked out of his mind half the time, you think he could recall every detail of Soldier Boy's Normandy trip?

the writing is getting so sloppy
characters are just doin shit now and things move so fast you dont have time to question it

BN was Vaughts tool
Any attempt to make him more prominent was obviously to fuck over SB long term

BN shouldnt have been such a little bitch or betrayed SB

couldnt butcher have just grabbed ryan before sb blasted homo?

>He's my wife's son

i think the writers haven't agreed on whether he's supposed to be racist or not

ready for the asspull of the century?
>stan disappeared for the entire season after being fired
>stan and mallory know of each other, if only a little
>mallory and crew containing soldier boy for future use at the end of season 3
>black noir will somehow "survive" being killed next season
>this noir is actually a clone of homelander using captive soldier boy's DNA, just like homelander
>we'll get the "you fucking fuck you fucked my life" scene
here's how seth rogen can still win!

Infinitely better.

Attached: images-removebg-preview(1).jpg (1374x1656, 864.86K)

THAT'S MY WIFE'S SON YOU BASTARD

>MY WIFE'S SON

to have maeve be a stand in for Becca. Why do you think butcher looked at her before saving Ryan .

We got two feet closeups this episodes. We happy.

Why did they nerf his so bad since season 1? Maeve and Temp V faggotry shouldn't be enough to go toe to toe with him. The only character that could and should have was Soulja

Attached: homelander.jpg (780x439, 61.41K)

ngl the writers are cowards for not killing off maeve. would have been more impactful but lol no. also, how were they able to capture soldier boy after his final blast? based on the previous episodes, soldier boy doesn't become unconscious after the blasts, just short term amnesia.

>being a product of his time
That alone makes him irredeemable
In the eyes of the woke, if this person or thing from the past does not 100% reflect current year ethics, it must be erased or removed

Kek

hereistheevidence.com/
Yes fucklenuts that's quite right. Biden didn't win.
Now, eat my shit. I've got a lot of shit for you to eat.

Attached: 1649324174200.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

Any instance of a White person killing a Black person is always racially motivated now, no matter the context. Look at George Floyd; even if you take the official narrative of his death as gospel, it still doesn't make sense to call Chauvin racist, yet everywhere in the fucking headlines (even here in Australia) all you heard was "WHITE POLICE OFFICER MURDERS BLACK MAN". Assuming Chauvin did kill Floyd, it wasn't because Floyd was Black, it was because he felt it necessary to restrain him and the technique he used incidentally killed him allegedly.

>season 3 ends with Homelander introducing Ryan to the world

Hold on a fucking second. Weren't there scenes in S2 of them literally going out in public and doing appearances with Stormfront as a family. Remember they went to a restaurant in front of hundreds of people. huh. what. huh.

>Kimiko gets hit by SB blast
>immediately loses powers and almoats bleeds out

>Maeve gets hit by SB blast
>survives falling from the 50th floor because?

you can kill your son but dont you dare touch my wifes rape baby

This show feels like the writers are literally fighting with each other and we're seeing it play out in the retarded show. Like with every thing you think the writer ends on doing or showing, there's something that contradicts their goal or doesn't make sense or is just outright stupid.

I guess the biggest one that bothers me in the finale is how people TALK bad about soldier boy but we LITERALLY do not see him do a SINGLE bad thing the entire season besides him hurting kimiko and innocent people, though I think that's easily explained considering HE JUST CAME OUT OF CRYOGENIC FREEZE FOR DECADES and has been experimented on a fuck ton. He is masculine and shown to be extremely powerful in every instance we see him. Then he's written to have literally every fucking character in the show fighting against him, with soldier boy beating most of them up, just to still lose. They build him up with his actions in the show but then you have people SAY bad things about him and still have him lose in the end for no reason. It literally feels like another writer meddling with soldier boys story

There's no way a single writer could simultaneously make soldier boy based, via his actions and words, but then also randomly make him be the "big bad that must be defeated" in the end while never doing anything wrong. If they wanted to make him a villain, they could have, but they didn't, but they still defeated him. They could've shown blue hawk actually being a racist but they didn't.

Attached: 1657066409806.png (500x750, 240.59K)

>he did tell mm about which family in that herogasm episode

the only way to interpret that is that he killed a lot of people via collateral which is not special in this universe
If they thought people would somehow mental gymnastics that into being racist they really need to get mental help

MM s1 + s2
>chill but with a tinge of OCD, just wants to get shit done
MM s3
>muh shakes, muh daughter, i have to take the high ground, no powers for me, lol i took a blast of hot cum to the chest

they did him dirty

>which family
He killed a lot of people of all colors, some of them unknowingly maybe, so of course he doesn't know which one

>Soldier Boy forgives Black Noir since he was Homelander's only true friend
>Soldier Boy dedicates himself to making sure Homelander and Ryan stop being whiney unmanly bitches
>Black Noir gets to try his new standup material on Soldier Boy since he's had 30 years to work on it
>They destroy The Boys in a 12 second battle and live happily ever
>Hughie watches over the monitor crying and eating pizza rolls
Fixed your shitty ending Amazon

Maeve gets pregnant with a supe that Butcher uses to fight Homelander and Ryan

This isn't the same show or characters as the first season.
Accept that and the newer seasons become more coherent.

Did Soldier Boy tell Homelander he was his father so that Homelander would let his guard down?

Cause he seemed totally fine with beating Homelander down even after that fact. Hell, Homelander was the only one really affected by that revelation.

>The kid is my problem. Our deal was Homelander.
Was that really so fucking hard?

>He fucking helped beat the Nazis even
The golem fufilled it's purpose so it can fuck off and die now.

Grandpa Joe owns you.

So are they gonna kill Ryan next season or what, he's clearly going evil

he used to be a good character but they made him into a black stereotype for no reason lmao

so did I miss it or did they never bring up Neuman's kid after she got the V shot

homelanderchads, once again
Stan Edgar if he doesn't get imprisoned

Because in the comic Butcher is constantly hatefucking the head of the CIA, whose role is taken by the old chick Ryan's with. Seriously, Butcher is just fucking railing her constantly in the comic. My guess is that the Maeve hatefucking was their stand in for the comic stuff.

The entire series is poorly constructed and terribly written. A complete waste of time for the past two seasons. The entire series has been a movement from Point A to point B to point B to point B again. Can't wait to see Point B in Season 4! A shame it won't get axed like Rogan's terrible adaptation of Preacher.

>Like with every thing you think the writer ends on doing or showing, there's something that contradicts their goal or doesn't make sense or is just outright stupid.
Oh you'd be surprised just how often this dumb shit happens.
Not only in shows, but in video games too.
Look up 'Kai Leng' of Mass Effect. It's hysterical how writers will fuck with each other.

that literally can't be it for Noir right?

I don't remember that.

why was he so much more imposing in S1? his costume even changed, or he became thinner dude just looks different

Attached: 1605598096432.jpg (236x282, 17.19K)

he told everyone for some reason. i guess he just wanted to share the news

so why dont butcher get ryan out while maeve and souljaboy toast homelander?

Throwing around cars to stop regular (Black) people? Idk, chief.
He agreed to take down Homelander, he's a man of his word.
Homelander obviously wasn't easy to take down, and Maeve is still strong as shit. If he (or the writers) wanted her head, she would have been.
Don't know about the Soildier Boy thing. Could chalk it up to emotion.
The fuck is up with people from Any Forums sucking off right-wing politics so hard. There are several layers of irony into being so contrarian, that you worship the people who ultimately thing you're nothing but disgusting internet people.

They're really ruining M.M.'s character by making full BLM.

Kino...

lmao

Why didnt becca just have a abortion

all of payback was vought's

SB being abusive is why he got captured in the first place

soldier boy was unironically in the right to kill ryan. ngl im surprised that soldier boy actually kept his word. i actually thought he was gonna betray the boys, but no, he still was gonna kill homelander.

Not even a Any Forums chud, but this episode was weak.

timeskip and he's going to become homelander 2.0
which means he's going to kill him and take his place

yeah there were people filming them even

soldier boy is the only fucking person in this show that keeps a promise and he gets shafted for it
what the fuck is this writing

Of course, he's a man. Unlike the other males in this show.

Behold. Their argument.

Attached: 1555862944292.jpg (500x500, 51.38K)

>my wife's son
I'm 90% sure that particular phrase was used because this site memed it to hell and back and Kripke/Seth got triggered while posting here anonymously

the wig he's using now looks waaaaaaaay too goofy, I'm surprised no one is pointing this out

yeah its fucking lame
and at the same time they made frenchie retarded
that comment about health plan and dental was missing the laugh track

Butcher should've said "I promised my wife that I would take care of him/protect him". "Wife's son" sounds so unnatural I wonder what were they even thinking.

The baby grew in like the span of a week and she knew it wasn't a normal baby since it was glowing so she had to go to vought

Stupid fucking finale jeez how did they mess up so bad

>Soldier Boy actually honours his deal, does nothing wrong and gets ganged up on by cucks and womyn
>Maeve surviving the explosion for no reason whatsoever
>Maeve actually damaging HL in their retarded fight
>Kimiko brutally slaughtering innocent guards doing their job while preaching her whole good girl bullshit to Frenchie
>that crowd reaction to a dude getting his head lasered off, as if that would ever happen
>Hughie does fuck all
>Black Noir destroyed by incompetent writers after a smidgen of development last episode

Anything else I miss?

Haven't watched the episode, probably not going to. Does Soldier Boy die? He was the only character I liked at this point

It really does feel different scenes even within the same episode are written by totally different writers without each others input.

HOLY SHIT YAAAASS
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!!

Attached: reddit.png (626x146, 21.25K)

Maybe Payback should have listened to Soldier Boy instead of going behind his back to take the limelight huh

BN deserved all of it
He should have just left the moviemaking to SB

when did they give the implication that soldier boy was a racist prior to this episode? Bill Cosby was his favorite dad.

Attached: 1569893311301.jpg (937x770, 80.01K)

PROMISES ARE FOR PUSSIES

Is that Kelly Payne? I don't remember that vid.

Him and stormfront elope together

It happened. Ryan freaked out and Homelander took him back to solitude.
Now he's ready for it and gets to be with Homelander and his fans instead of cooped up in solitude with CIA spooks and overbearing whore mothers trying to turn him gay.

he got done like stormfront and put into a freezing chamber so they are probably just gonna kill him next season

According to what the charges the court found him guilty of Chauvin both accidentally and intentionally killed Floyd. Wrap your head around that.

Of course Soldier Boy kept his word. He's the only actually competent hero in this show.

>The fuck is up with people from Any Forums sucking off right-wing politics so hard.
pendulum swingin and other parts of the internet being more leftist
if the internet and media somehow become more rightoid again this website will swing back. its easier to accept how retarded people are here and just remember it's a website of edgy contrarians

when they did give the implication that soldier boy was a racist at all

Is dakota bob supposed to be biden

no, you're probably better off not watching

>directed by a woman
I hate women so much its unreal

Soldierchuds SEETHING ITT

>Can someone explain what this shit is? If Homelander was so easy to take down, why the fuck didn't she do so earlier?
He was barely paying attention to her for most of the fight. The moment he got mad enough to take her seriously he instantly disabled her and poked her eye out. The part where she stabs his eardrum out with a metal shard was bullshit though, it would have shattered harmlessly on impact.

>you are my super hero daddy
Only good MM moment this season

This finale gotta be a satire right?
I mean they made it bad on purpose

She was pretty much pulverizing some dude but there’s cool music so it doesn’t matter

They literally just put him back in the cuck shed to bring him back out later if the actor gets paid enough
I would write your own ending and just use that as canon.

Super Sonic also kept a promise and he got ripped into pieces. Which Starlight got over rather quickly
The moral here is, promises are for suckers

Yep, Kelly Payne. I see her every time I see Deep's wife, they share a phenotype or something.

I'm pretty sure they changed Black Noir's role with Maeve and this messed everything up.