RIP

RIP

Attached: MV5BNzU5MTYwNTg5NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzkxNTUz._V1_.jpg (400x367, 41.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9CH1p7_oQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't believe you.

Amy Seimetz could be directing a show right now" he thought, "I've seen her name in the credits before. It could be on a streaming service I have." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE WOMEN"" he thought. Smack My Bitch Up reverberated his entire car, making it pulsate even as the %7.5 gains circulated through his powerful kucoin portfolio and washed away his (merited) fear of life's losses. "With a car, you can go anywhere you want to assault women" he said to himself, out loud, setting aside a $5000 bail bond in advance.

Attached: shane.jpg (576x718, 184.83K)

Shot twice with a shotgun in the back

wtf was his problem?

Modern Ocean was going to suck anyway

Dead Center is pretty good

I think there's a good book to be made out of his descent into ... whatever he descended into.

an incel?

He's basically living one of his scripts right now.

literally whom

Any Forums favorite director

In a box by infected water? So he's homeless?

youtube.com/watch?v=L9CH1p7_oQQ

too much coke

I did not understand Upstream Color at all, so I need to rewatch it, but Primer is one of my favorite movies. I wish he didn't turn dark.

This woman beater deserved to be canceled though

Attached: 7 ththTN156-gbucarruthe1shaneL._SL1200_.jpg (850x1200, 137.49K)

How much?

Suicide? Engineers are always pretty elaborate.

Upstream Color is just a rape revenge story

Upstream Color was designed intentionally to not make sense at all, which I think is shitty to basically punish the audience with. But yes primer is very good.

Based nigga

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 1.15.52 AM.png (1225x46, 20.46K)

What? It's confusing but it does makes sense

That's not it, you're just dumb.