What is the highest paying degree in Italy?

How competitive is the field? How hard is the degree program? How hard is progressing in that career? How much do you make in that field?

Attached: bolognaitaly.jpg (1500x1125, 201.43K)

Government official or wagie no choice in between

Those are degree options?

No no no, silly you! those are the only job option available here

What would you study to get those jobs? Which wagie specialization or government position pays the most?

Don’t listen to the other user, he is a demoralized faggot.
Best degrees, like everywhere else, are those that give you actual, hard skills, such as engineering (any of them will get you a decently paying job even before finishing them), economics (starting slow I must admit, but tons of career opportunity especially if you’re willing to work in a bank and/or live in Milan), law (same as economics plus the opportunity of being a lawyer, which gives you 1000 points if you want to work as a wagie later), medical school. Degrees such as literature, history or philosophy will only get you on as a teacher, which pays like shit but you are basically set for life as you will never get fired+work like 9 months a year (it’s called “posto fisso” here, which roughly translates as forever cushy job). Why asking though? Thinking of moving here?

A train ticket to Switzerland.
Jokes aside, in continental Europe SWEs don't get paid as much money as they do the US so your best bet to make bank is to get into investment banking, you would probably need a high pedigree degree from Boconni or something similar.

>boconni
Check the name before typing it faggot.
>SWE
NOWHERE in Europe jobs will pay you like in the US. No, not even Switzerland. On the other hand you have, you know, rights. Not that you would know anything about it.

Pre-covid salaries in IBD were pretty similar in London and NYC, not anymore tho. Corporate law and m&a in American law firms and banks still pays a lot at least in France compared to other ordinary fields, although not as much as the US ofc. For example in Skadden France you get paid 120k a year as a junior, compared to 215k in the US and 60k for local tier 1 French firms. I don't know if it's similar in Italy.

Honestly I wouldn’t know, but I think it’s pretty similar to France, perhaps a bit less. Everything here job-wise is just like France, just a bit shittier.

>Thinking of moving here?
I visited Italy for two months over Summer and fell in love, so yeah I am just toying with the idea of moving there. Nothing decided yet.

>What is the highest paying degree in Italy?
Some Bocconi (commercial University in Milan) curriculum like Economic and Social Sciences

>How competitive is the field
Very

>How hard is the degree program?
Not particularly hard

>How hard is progressing in that career?
Hard because there is a lot of competition and in Italy it is difficult (but still possible) to progress relying only on your skills

>How much do you make in that field?
If you stay in Italy probably less than in London or the USA, where many Bocconi graduates end up working

Don't even think about it

I am thinking about it RIGHT NOW actually.

Leader of papal state

I’ve met some of yous. You all give up eventually. You’ll never make it here. You simply can’t penetrate our cultural layers, and you can’t comprehend them. Give it up and stay in your mutthole where you belong.

I made lots of Italian friends when I was there. You people are usually very friendly, and like Americans and are curious about America in my experience. I even had a Summer fling with a cute Italian woman. I want to do my Maters in your country, and then I'll see if I want to stay afterwards. I'll make less money, but it doesn't matter to me when everything else about your country is much more in tune with how I like to live my life. I get I'll never be a real Italian, but I am okay with that. My time in Italy was the first time I had been happy in a long time. You really have a special country. I will probably come back to the USA eventually, but still, I want to try living there for a while.

Didn't know what was a degree option.
Why are bullshit jobs like Finance always the best paying ones.

Just please, respect our culture and don’t demand locals to adapt to yours. We’re very proud of what we are. That’s the first thing to know if you don’t want to be deeply hated. Also, consider that vacation/=real life. Godspeed user.

>Just please, respect our culture and don’t demand locals to adapt to yours. We’re very proud of what we are. That’s the first thing to know if you don’t want to be deeply hated.
Of course. I made sure to do that when I was there the best I could.
>Also, consider that vacation/=real life.
I'm aware. That is why I need to spend more time there to see if I would actually enjoy staying there.

> What is the highest paying degree in Italy?

Pizza