Are we the baddies?

>Are we the baddies?

Attached: 1656504609766.jpg (768x945, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

television?

>Are we #TheResistance?

yikes wheres the ukraine flag color you bigot

It must suck to be black and have your skin color represented on a trans/gay flag.

>is that... a flag?
>NOOOOOOOO I'M BEING GENOCIDED!!!!!!

ok, i'll bite
what's the new yellow triangle with the circle they've added?
I mean they got so many fucking colors and stripes on this shit now they might as well just put "not normal" on a plain white background.
I thought the gays were supposed to be good at design? this shit is hideous like 7 stripes ago and it's only getting worse.
Feel bad for brownskins in this case, they got lumped in right next to trannies and I feel like they weren't asked.

>what's the new yellow triangle with the circle they've added?
Its symbolic of a disease-ridden anus

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI

Masonic symbolism

Attached: (((masons))).jpg (500x498, 54.81K)

are you mocking OP or one of the whiny kike/trannies when they see a swastika?

How much longer do we have to put up with this degenerate, retarded, insane bullshit? And how will it end? Post your predictions

How can LGBT proponents remain the oppressed resistance mindset when they're clearly supported the bulk of private sector and most western governments?

Being a victim is fun, you should try it sometime.

What the fuck is that yellow circle?

>rainbow flag geing penetrated by based poc trannie masons
this is everything

what does the yellow and black ring mean

Attached: 1655779968272.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

a combination of both cognitive dissonance and pure narcissism

WW3/civil war 2
China wins
Russia still exists
Everyone except Africa and afforementioned empires dead

>we support civil rights and freedom
>UHHH YOURE THE BADDIES ACTUALLY WE JUST WANT TO KILL YOU FOR EXISTING
>TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PHOTO VAGUELY REMINISCENT OF A DICTATORSHIP I MYSELF SUPPORT
>SCARED POTTER?!

Winter is coming

Attached: 1657237503005.png (596x753, 319.98K)

Jidf is here

Oh man the little bald man in Belarus said something now it’s totally true

>this makes the chuds seethe
Imagine being so fragile you are triggered by colours

>Lesbian, gay, bi, trans, pedo...... PEOPLE OF COLORS
imagine being a PoC and being memed into this kek, I bet a lot of them stay silent but are secretly fuming. It's not like black people are more tolerant

When you learn, it will already be too late.

Z

Attached: 1657218351568.jpg (4536x3560, 3.77M)

>we support civil rights and freedom
>Also abolish freedom of speech
Hmmm...

>hating satanic degeneracy makes you "fragile"
Repent. The Kingdom of God is at hand.

>nooo we're not calling ourselves bad guys like those other bad guys did. We care about the volk and good living! We need to punch people who don't understand this!

Attached: 4785468578.jpg (731x833, 405.18K)

Faggots are so fucking stupid.

The ENTIRE POINT of a RAINBOW flag is to encompass EVERYONE, because a RAINBOW either directly or indirectly contains EVERY SINGLE COLOR.

But nooooo, they have to add all kinds of stupid shit and infight with one another because its the fucking oppression olympics and every degenerate gets intensely assblasted that a color representing their particular flavor of mental illness isn't represented on a flag that literally contains EVERY COLOR.

God I fucking hate these people. This planet needs to be cleansed.

Attached: noahs-ark[1].jpg (1920x1068, 112.71K)

Not long!! After russia gets done with ukraine theres going to be more countries to deal with. China/Russia will tag team and destroy america. The chinese population is already been getting psychologically prepped to take down america.

I'm kinda sad someone blew up the Georgia Guidestones
I've come around to agreeing with them, if 99.98% world population died it would probably be a good thing. The 500k survivors would be kings, nay, gods of what remains

Islam is the only large organizational body left that opposes this and yet chuds on here still mock them.

Attached: 1657222862513.jpg (680x510, 51.19K)

Why does everything represented by the pride flag live completely rent free in a chud's mind? They invent this entire narrative that they are going to be replaced because someone minority groups are being asked to be treated fairly and the same as "normal" people.

Is it fear?

Any group that calls out the jew is based.

>>we support civil rights and freedom
Then why do they hate free speech so much?

Name all the things represented in OP's pic

Fuck off, Islam is literally anti-culture. It goes completely against the Greco-Roman civilization.

Link to tweet I need it.

I said the same thing about black history month. It must suck to get a month dedicated to your ambigious west African "race" because the other ambigous European "race" felt sorry for you. It's just a condescending thing that they don't realise and just embrace it as a prideful thing.

Both extremes are clearly shit.

>don't forget to scream "I have parasites" to your local burger commisar for a 50% off discount on your next purchase of the limited time only POWER-BOTTOM-BURGER™ exclusively from BURGER KING™! Now with added dewormer!

>what is the orthodox church

>This planet needs to be cleansed.
The irony is that the rainbow represents God's promise never to genocide the entire human race again. So the degenerates using the rainbow as their symbol is basically taunting God with his own promise not to wipe them out. It's like they're saying "HA HA!! Look at all this sin we're committing and you just have to put up with it cuz you made that promise!!"

>we support freedom
Like disarming the population and taking away their right to free speech/association?

theres an lgbt flag in my church that has been up for 700 years

Attached: Pepe.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

it's fake

meds.

You dont live in Greco-Roman civilization you live in a zogtopia