BREAKING self defense ILLEGAL in New York

twitter.com/bungarsargon/status/1545057334044438528?s=20&t=RqUkMnQGcwhDBjQLPoP6Ow
>black attacks guy
>guy defends himself
>stabs and kills him
>goes to jail possible murder charge
no wonder gingerm*d ran away to texas after his personal info started being posted everywhere

Attached: 1657250394456.jpg (1204x1374, 332.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bungarsargon/status/1545057334044438528?s=20&t=RqUkMnQGcwhDBjQLPoP6Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self-defense is racist, chud.

So basically New York continues to be a shithole and New Yorkers continue to pretend this is fine.

he is blacker, therefore attacking him is a crime, even in self defense
racist chud

Literally nuke NYC, holy shit. Leftists are such fucking cancer.

I CANT SNEED

Enjoy Rikers pussy, you’re gonna get the boots to you and have everything including food and shoes stolen by the brothers for taking one of theirs

Something, something voted for this.

>Any Forums - Television & Film
wrong board chud

>Three niggers trash, loot, and deliberately try to kill someone
>Arrested with a $25k bail
>old man self defended himself from a possible murder situation
>arrested with a $250k bail
>In the same city
I'm black and I hate these type of niggers and that nigger-loving DA, they should rope

Attached: nyc-restaurant-trashers-837-1.jpg (2000x1333, 276.12K)

can't murder people over property. simple as. old man should have given him the money, called the cops, thanked god for his life and moved on.

sargon is a woman now? what a stunning and brave anglo-woman.

>Implying he was gonna be left alive after a nigger situation
How brainwashed are you?

holy fuck you guys are retarded

first of all, the stabber is Dominican, which means he almost certainly has African heritage; so saying anything about the system is protecting blacks is just blatantly retarded

and also, yeah, the guy should be set free. But let’s not pretend like the justice system throughout the US is perfect. there’s plenty of people who have gotten the death penalty despite there being clear exonerating evidence

all in all, you’re all fucking stupid

>can't murder people over property
yeah, there's no getting through to you people
you will grasp for every excuse in the book
a regular person is not going lay on their side and let someone bash their fucking brains in over $20

this minority on minority violence needs to STOP

he said the N word

>twitter.com/bungarsargon/status/1545057334044438528?s=20&t=RqUkMnQGcwhDBjQLPoP6Ow
ok i'm literally retarded here. apparently the niggers pulled a knife and stabbed someone first and won't be charged. i thought the black guy just demanded some money but he went there specifically to fuck the dude up.

>batya

Attached: 1628766583668.jpg (550x550, 49.27K)

>170735124
this. he shoudl have been killed

this is Biden's AmeriKKKa.

>the stabber is Dominican
And Zimmerman was Hispanic. He was still labeled "white" by Leftists. You're a dipshit if you think they fucking care. If you're not the darker gorilla-level nigger you are the "oppressor" according to leftshits.

actually fuck me again. the guy was taken in for killing someone which is whats going to happen no matter what. he's not going to prison and a nyc judge agreed it was bullshit and lowered his bail. he'll walk in the trial i bet. this is why i need to fuck off of social media, theres never a clear story its all propaganda now.

thats what they get for voting Adams instead of Silwa

No you don't get it, America was a perfect country founded on based values like racism and white supremacy, and the Jews took it all away in, uhhhh *checks notes* 2011 or something.

Stop replying to yourself you disengeuous queer.

Jidf itt

Literally just bait posting by bots/genuinely mentally ill people/foreign government subversion group

Ok no ther'es gotta be more to this. NO WAY IN HELL are we going to end up Sweden tier.

This is the logic they use for real. In real life. In reality.
This is not fun anymore. At all.

Something something American culture revolves around niggers

>make up an argument
>why are they always using this argument
fucking kill yourself.

>[[[Zimmerman]]] was Hispanic
ngmi

The fact that NYC voted overwhelmingly democratic after what DeBlasio did to that city has convinced me they’re a lost cause.
Silwa would have cleaned that city up in a year max, what a shame.

Attached: 656552C6-D661-4929-A3B9-2880799FC3E1.gif (455x251, 3.21M)

soros funded nigger AG, they're everywhere.

This is the same state where the mayor killed hundreds of elderly people by putting them in nursing homes with confirmed covid cases, and the DOJ just dropped the investigation into it because he was a useful Democrat so he just got away with it AND blamed it on Trump, LOL.

That's not "made up". Leftists LITERALLY think skin-color correlates with victimhood.

That was the Governor not the mayor and the liberals Metooed him out of office because he was no longer a useful democrat.

When America was racist and White Supremacist Black people didn't run around stabbing and killing people.

This is the same State tearing down statues of Thomas Jefferson and putting up statues of George Floyd.
They're a lost cause. A modern-day Gomorrah. If you're there, flee, before it's rightfully immolated by God.