/tbg/ - The Boys General

I Stand With Homelander Edition
Previous:

Attached: imwithhomie.jpg (1263x1588, 300.28K)

Attached: ross.png (488x358, 233.37K)

I just want Maeve to beat the shit out of me

Attached: 1656658724573.jpg (720x720, 55.75K)

SOLDIERCHUDS ARE FRIDGED

Homelanderbros we got too cocky...

Attached: manhandled.jpg (1688x767, 99.32K)

stop allowing Seth Rogen to touch things

he's a "twink" despite towering over everyone and looking like a middle aged dad.

Objectively terrible
Dare I say, even cringe

I bet the director felt real clever when Homelander said to Deep "how could you kill one of your kind" while the camera pans to Noir's mask

>don't speak to me or my wife's rape baby ever again

Attached: Billie 'the cuck' Butcher.png (1280x2856, 2.78M)

They should really just release season 4 next week. Most of it's probably in post anyway, if not already finished.

Why did Soldier Boy survive the finale? What's the point of keeping him literally on ice? This show clearly has nothing good planned for him

Literally every character ruined in the finale except MM and Frenchie and that's because they were already ruined.

What happened to the recording of Homelander admitting to killing the hispanic supe (whatever the fuck his name was)?
Why did that get memory holed after 5 minutes
Why was imprisoning Maeve a bigger deal than literally killing another supe?

Attached: 1656671323253.webm (1170x802, 2.89M)

im mad. I thought this season was going to be good. It was leading up to being good. then don't just drop the ball they hurl it down a fucking mountain.

What the ACTUAL fuck happened?

Reminder that no less than a dozen of you retards believed this.

Attached: you're all dumbasses.png (1711x208, 30.93K)

>soldier boy back on ice so we can repeat the same plotline again

it's like I'm watching LOST

I found the finale disappointing.
Maeve was overpowered for some reason, Homelander was nerfed heavily.
None of the resolutions were interesting. No one died. Only noir and he'll probably be back.

I liked the build up but when they started fighting it became gay as fuck.

Why can't modern writers deliver any good endings?

>Noir tells Homelander SB is an asshole
>Homie kills Noir
>Is then surprised when SB is an asshole to him

What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: boys-homelander-900x506.jpg (900x506, 42.89K)

Do any of you have a link souljabros? I want to see him done justice...

S1 - 8/10
S2 - 7/10
S3 - 6/10
S4 - ???

Chad Homelander can't be ruined.

WOW STARLIGHT AT MAX POWER WHILE EVERYONE IS LOOKING IN AWE HAS THE ABILITY TO
PUSH SOMEONE BACK 5 FEET
I'M SO GLAD THEY SPENT 20 SECONDS DOING A TERRIBLE POWER-UP SCENE

Attached: 1607983316244.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

SOLDIER BOY REMAINED BASED

Why wouldn't he survive? He was never hit by anything he couldn't tank.

Noir’s not actually dead right?

fixt

Attached: fixt.jpg (719x719, 88.72K)

I fucking hate what the set and costume designers keep doing to MM. He's black. Believe me, I've noticed that he's black. My monitors are in fine working order. Why does everything he owns have to be about how other people on earth are also black.
Like, holy fuck.
I'm getting Luke Cage flashbacks. Luke Cage was a terrible, terrible show. And it did exactly this shit, all the time.
Also he called Soldier Boy racist.
???????????????
That's just fucking confusing.

Attached: pa2t.png (352x398, 291.3K)

Queen Maeve and the aquaman parody guy should have die on season 2. A-Train in season 3.

Him surviving at least makes sense. The Blast doesn't kill him and if he could die from a fall that would defeat the purpose of like the entire show, Maeve surviving is a 100% asspull.

>becoming a cuck and working together with your bull makes you capable of defeating any Chad
Holy shit bros, is cuckoldry the path to power?

Attached: 1616432813622.gif (364x337, 998.6K)

After all that build up and character development they just shit on Black Noir and Soldier Boy
>Just
>fuck
>my
>shit
>up

Attached: 1586788130565.jpg (250x375, 58.51K)

How does this guy not get any major roles in Hollywood? The guy is legitimately beautiful, masculine and a fantastic actor.

Is Supernatural that big of an acting hole or something?

>my wife's son
What next meme are they going to take from Any Forums

He's literally me.

I hope that this shit just worked for Marvel to hire Jensen as a capeshit character because even with shit like Thor they know that characters that people like must be pushed 24/7 like Hiddleston's Loki for example, this shit was laughable and ruined Butcher and Homelander's characters in one episode

>literally mfw finishing the episode
im done with this show bros, quite possibly the most shit ending to a tv show I have ever seen.

Attached: 1651193382011.jpg (500x500, 40.12K)

that whole scene had to be satire, there's no other way

wtf was black noir thinking ? he left homelander alone and then comes back and tells him to kill his father lol dumb fuck i guess he doesnt have a brain

at least the deep is finally breaking, which is all i care about anymore

oh no you idiots get to suffer like us Preacher Fans did, this sound familiar

> Main cast can never work together and are always split up and at odds
> Main characters cant use their super powers or are always disabled because of bad writing and "drama"
> Entire 3rd season was just a build up to a retarded MAGA joke, but atleast you didnt have literally hitler in a tank

Attached: PreacherBinge.0.jpg (1200x800, 163.23K)

What does this face mean?

Attached: 5D57552A-7BA8-4C72-8923-1DA2EC8DD513.jpg (2732x1122, 502.82K)

>Meanwhile, in the writers' room.
>"Should we do the Homelander clone plot line with Noir?"
>"Hmm nah, that was retarded. We can do better, I just don't know how yet. Let's string the audience along for a few seasons until we decide what to do"
>3 seasons in
>"So what now?"
>"Oh, I know. He's just a regular black dude who hates Solider Boy, and he's schizo. We'll have 20 minute long scene in the second last episode to build up his moment for the final episode".
>"Which is?"
>"Nothing. Homelander kills him. Subvert expectations."
Biggest waste of a character I've ever seen. Don't wanna do the clone thing, fine, but at least come up with something.

Attached: 10a8137269ed384f8766d21e98d75412.png (392x280, 122.53K)

Butcher ever working with HL feels completely breaking the character

(((Them)))

KEKTCHER

Attached: 1657248839349.png (1280x720, 490.42K)

Set wise I can agree, but costume wise, he seems fine? He dresses like I imagine a 40 year old black boomer would.

Attached: 1657247433553.png (1280x720, 521.93K)

Noir is literally retarded, and he thinks of HL as his best friend.

they need to hamfist his blackness otherwise he comes off as an oreo

The entire episode was a parody and satire about bad season finale episodes, and they nailed it.

Punished Maeve

I mean narratively speaking, there's no path forward for him. I thought a redemption arc was coming but nope, he's a racist now because MM said so even though there's scarce evidence
As for making sense, this show has wild inconsistencies. Showrunners could have asspulled a fatality

I stopped watching Preacher past the first 3 episodes. It was unbearable, nothing like the source material which unlike The Boys is a good story.

I keep thinking S1 is another show

>ADOPTION AND WARDS ARE... LE BAD

idk what this expression is trying to convey but better call Saul is better than the boys yeah

This is why I don't watch a lot of new shit anymore. It's just leftist writers being butthurt all the time.

Next season will be Neuman + Homelander truce. They'll work together behind the scenes. Newman's daughter and Homelander's son will also be super friends. Season will end with Homelander turning on Neuman after she becomes president and killing her in the oval office. This will make Ryan go against him in season 5, the final season where Homelander starts his supe coup.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be Malchemical but won't have a huge part since he's also in the walking dead spinoff. Little Nina calls him and cold snap and tells them where frenchie is since she's pissed at him and the boys have to find ways to actually kill them this time.

On the subject of your chosen gif.
Why do people like Goodfellas?
-Alright I'll rephrase that
Why does everyone and their grandmother call it "One of the perfect movies"?
I actually hate that movie. It's not because it's popular, but because of dumb fucking decisions. Indeed, keeping his retarded laugh in the movie like this, was one of those dumb fucking decisions, but the movie has plenty of others.
Whatshername's narrations were like witch nails peeling my head open.

If I was M.M. I'd be so fucking ticked that all these people started operating out of my apartment

Attached: 1656120177988.jpg (259x225, 11.94K)

I don't care if it's a wig, I love her.

Attached: FUUFIF6XsAE9VzB.png (1080x1080, 313.35K)

last bcs season is a pos

finale is fucking terrible. None of character's motive makes sense
>My wife's son
>Billy the cuck
>Fuck racist
>Soldier boy is leh bad
>girls power
>homolander

Best episode for sure this season. Kimiko, Star and Maeve saved the day!

>40 year old
>boomer

*sniffs the screen*

Attached: maevefeeta.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

that's a shitty joint, you'd think he'd pack something with a bit more firepower.

The only characters I was invested in was Noir and SB, and the writers wasted both of them.

such a garbage joint

>None of character's motive makes sense
They make perfect sense if you're Jewish.

The Seven

>Translucent
DEAD
>Lamplighter
DEAD
>Stormfront
DEAD
>Black Noir
DEAD
>The Deep
Homelander's bitch
>A-Train
Just kinda there
>Starlight
Quit
>Brave Maeve
Ran away
>Homelander
Raising Butcher's wife's son

>wtf was black noir thinking ?
bro...

Attached: 1634945984909.png (1080x1080, 473.14K)

>directed by dan schneider

I think Ryan will turn on Homelander when he finds out he raped his mom

REMEMBER CHUDDERS:
>Woman taking power to save man
BRAVE, NOBLE, HEROIC SACRIFICE
>Man taking power to save woman
INSECURE, TOXIC, MACHO SELFISH BASTARD
LEARN. THE. DIFFERENCE.

Attached: 165704913111.jpg (1242x1638, 1004.32K)

OI! GIT YOOR BLOODY 'ANDS OFF MY WIFE'S SON'S RAPIST DAD, YA FUCKIN' CUNT!

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-07-07-21h43m18s205.png (1280x720, 513.18K)

>homelander starts the show by being the strongest super around
>there is no reason for a group of supers to jump him, since they "would lose anyway"
>faces 0 challenges his whole life, everytime he needs to face someone it's either a 1v1 which he wins or against normal humans
>only person that can face him is Edgar
>SB appears, the Homo before the lander
>he starts to doubt himself, wondering if he can actually take him on
>during herogasm, he gets jumped by people weaker than him, but since he has no experience almost dies
>copes with himself by saying that didn't count because he was surprised
>during second face-off, gets jobbed again, this time in a 1v1 against a slighty weaker but more skilled fighter

I doubt that the writers did this on purpose but it's interesting to see that Homelander whole power wasn't really on his actual power, but on what people believed his power was. As in, he never was actually that strong to pull the shit he did, but since people believed he was, he did with 0 problems. Now that this happened i Hope S4 plays more on the fact homo saw himself as a vulnerable human again.

HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IT ALWAYS SAYS ON HIS T-SHIRTS, MI AMIGO.

Attached: 1368892062034.png (416x417, 248.35K)

>thinking this faceapp'd james acaster is hot

>everyone focusing on Soldier boy in the final fight just because he's "racist"

Maeve was already fucking Soilander up and the kid was out of harms way, why did Bitcher kept fighting him? You just needed either Soilder buy or Bitcher to back Maeve up and finish the Soi

>if it wasn't for toxic masculinity, Soldier Boy would've joined Homelander and pushed everyone's shit in
So hooray for toxic masculinity?

Attached: suckintoe.png (1024x548, 553.94K)

The season 4 finale was the weakest episode out of the whole season. They kinda dropped the ball which was a shame because they did amazing on the rest of them.

Attached: 9F95A590-24B9-4CF3-A841-984603B54CCC.jpg (796x422, 124.27K)

Would have been much better than what we got

SB was literally the only one making sense the whole episode. Everything was set up for him to act like he did but he was betrayed once again.

He's, uh, happy that his dad punished the rude man who threw something at him. He's used to seeing gore now and isn't bothered that the rude man is literally dead. He's desensitized to violence and has taken the first few steps down the path to becoming Homelander 2.0. But Butcher doesn't care because Ryan is his wife's son. Hooray

That scene where Kimiko is listening to music and then owns those guys... fucking amazing.

>the literal freedom fighter shouldnt be pro-black 24/7 otherwise it's bad writing lul
your brain on Any Forums

He's black user, that means he must like Obama, rap, fried chicken and watermelons.
Don't be so racist.

The show for some reason treats her as almost as threatening as Homelander when literally any of the physically strong supes could literally jump her and block her eyes, boom easy peasy. Not to mention they could simply leak the stuff on her past and her connection with Edgar and her public image is gone in a second.

he spent 15 years making a shitty CW show

pointed it out in the last thread, but its never stated that Homelander raped Becca and he just told Maeve he wouldnt rape her lol

>Soldier Boy is...................... LE BAD......... because....................... JUST BECAUSE OKAY
>here have some downright lazy trump references and no consequences after what was a good season

I hate the people who make this show so much

>faceapp'd james acaster

Attached: 1577235817691.jpg (590x716, 102.64K)

>not wanting to cum all over her stringy bald head and make her use it as glue for the wig

who are they gonna make more evil than homelander in season 4

Malchemical is dead. Frenchie is introduced to us by him talking about how he used whatever thing to kill him.

DUDE

I was memeing on Noir getting bucked but I felt genuinely bad for him when I saw how he was writing his little notes.

Ryan

It's worse than that. Soldier Boy is le bad because he's a racist homophobic trump suporter

>No "The Boys" Metastasis

>bottle of Novichok randomly crashes through your window, breaks and turns your whole family into vegetables.
pretty irresponsible desu

>my wife's son
cope chud
>billy the cuck
The main who raises a kid is the dad, also, he made a promise.
>racist
racism is pretty bad, user.
>soldier boy
he was literally a russian super weapon
>girls power
they literally did all the job
>homolander
yeah, fuck that pos.

>i guess he doesnt have a brain
user a chunk of his brain was missing literally

someone tell me what soldier boy did wrong

kek, going with the metal gear phantom pain cope i see

THE FUCKED THIS SERIES TOO

FUCK TV HONESTLY BACK TO VIDYA

imagine licking her sweaty bald head

After seeing Ryan smile after seeing Homelander laser a guy, I feel like they're gonna go with a "he's too far gone" and SB's gonna come back one last time

Earlier in the season Maeve said that she could MAYBE distract Homelander for a couple of seconds. Why is she suddenly almost as strong as him now? Also how did Noir fuck her up with his surprise attack, if she was so strong why didn't she just one shot him?

>As in, he never was actually that strong to pull the shit he did, but since people believed he was
I don't watch this terrible fucking show, so I'm confused here. Are you saying Homelander's powers are only "real" when people believe in them?

he hasn't let the right executive rawdog him... yet
kripke only has so much power

Now I feel bad about telling my friends to pick it up again
God damn you writers what have I done I'll never hear the end of this

Attached: 1647849148901.png (339x592, 416.37K)

Sorry virgin I AM WITH SOLDIER BOY. HE IS AN OG HOOD NIGGA.

He's not dead. In frenchie first episode he said he's never been able to kill a supe before, just neutralize them. Thats why he would want revenge.

Becca straight up confronts him about it and he doesn't deny it. He raped her user.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE
WHITE=RACIST

He looked a gay couple with a bit of disgust, he's literally hitler. At least Homolander wasn't as biggoted!

brain isnt only used when you think

The headpopper + whoever Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays

But Homelander raping Becca is literally the only thing that makes Butcher tolerating the kid make any fucking sense. It works as a "making the best of a bad situation" thing, but if Becca actively cheated on Butcher then he should want absolutely nothing to do with Ryan, especially at this point.

I get the feeling that in a future season, there will be a supe that can control dead bodies. A necromancer if you will. So Starcunt and Cucker will be forced to fight zombie Super Sonic, zombie Stormfront, zombie Noir.

dancing through the pain

Attached: 1656537293973.webm (1084x916, 1.57M)

Please. For the love of God America. Stop it with the seething about Trump. No one in the entire world except you still cares about that whatsoever. It just comes off as pathetic. Just move on, please, stop it with the Trump stuff. Stop ruining potentially great things with more seething about the 2016 election. I can't take it anymore, please.

Attached: 1630389904649.jpg (1272x1094, 568.07K)

>the man who raises a kid is the dad

Attached: 666847ED-0675-4896-8AAB-EDA9EA6C5611.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

i wished soldier went nuclear and wiped out the entire cast. except based retard negro noir. fuck this show

So why did SB call Homelander and tell him he's his dad if he was just going to kill that little homo anyway

The kid playing Ryan is great desu

HE SCOFFED AT GAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By reality standards not schizo 4channel standards yes

So what happens with Butcher and Hughie in regards to the V? Both get Cancer? They get the real thing or go back to being powerless cucks?

Killed some black people which automatically makes him Hitler 2.0.

Ryan will redeem himself as Butcher's dying in his arms because of his terminal illness or something.

But desu it'd be more interesting if Ryan actually manages to soften Homelander but I feel like they're doing the opposite where HL corrupts him.

>That's great! But what did Soldier Boy do wrong?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Attached: [854x480] vtime=[24_05], take=[2022-06-28 23.05.38].png (854x480, 403.71K)

Uh. Yeah?

>Why did Soldier Boy survive the finale?
He is literally unkillable.
I dont think anything on Earth short of a multi-megaton nuke can kill him.

>Soldier Boy spends majority of season calling people pussies and being a jerk to everyone equally
>You killed my family racist

bruh wtf I'm black and that's retarded

it's fucking insufferable. It's gonna be in the next season too even if he doesn't run because they're filming it this year

hughie isn't terminal because he didn't take enough doses. butcher takes permanent compound v midway through next season

Butcher will die in the final episode of the show, and Hughie will be fine because Starlights plot armour will heal him.

You know that wasn’t the reason why.

>he should want absolutely nothing to do with Ryan, especially at this point
>he should
You see, that's how most people would naturally act in real life. But the writers aren't interested in realism. They're interested in propaganda and what the narrative can do to accommodate their propaganda. Butcher being an unironic cuck is a noble thing, audiences are supposed to applaud him for it. Soldier Boy is the evil racist bad guy, so if he says being a cuck is pathetic, the opposite must be true.

>we are STILL having Drumpf allegories 2 years after he got kicked out
Is Biden really just that boring?

Attached: Screenshot-2020-12-14-163902.png (858x484, 527.26K)

I don't get people who say this or that he's racist because he beat up Noir. He just looks surprised and kind of amused fags are able to be openly faggy now, and in the latter he just doesn't want anyone stepping out of line and trying to be on his level.