if God is all powerful, then he is not all good

> if God is all powerful, then he is not all good.

Daaaamn

Attached: c9b885fa2f603e8bd23268c37a706a8e.jpg (563x561, 50.13K)

Science won

Attached: FB_IMG_1655243930379.jpg (623x710, 43.63K)

Scientism is now a legal religion. Good to know.

If only Fire and Stone was canon

Just as fucking dumb as making a church for Atheism.

no science in public schools then?

Why do christcucks cling so hard to the "omnibenevolence" cope? I'm not even saying he doesn't exist, I'm just saying he probably doesn't care about (You). Greeks and Vikings knew that their gods didn't give two shits about the human plebs in the normie realm, and they lived with it just fine. Why does everything bad in the world have to be part of "God's plan"? Why can't he just be be fucking with your life because he's bored?

Attached: kanatan.webm (1250x1436, 2.69M)

God doesn't exists

Attached: IMG_20220110_142055.jpg (810x1075, 229.93K)

Then who made the Big Bang?

I don't remember David saying that

scientists you fucking idiot. now get the fucking vaccine.

Is that gif from a game?

He both is and is not all-powerful. He chooses to let people make some of their own decisions.

That is the opposite lesson to take. I haven't seen whatever white paper they're referring to, but the correct course of action is to continue letting religion fall by the wayside, and then closing its loopholes off when possible.
Adding more things to the "unassailable and gets exceptions from all parts of our society and laws" pile is never a good idea.

That quote is not from that movie.

good questions
christfaggotry is just copium for slaves

Monkeys didn't evolve into humans. Humans are a combination of multiple animal DNAs and alien DNA. That's why there a gap (the missing link) in the evolution of creatures they dig up. Even the Bible states we were made in THEIR image and other religions state a different humanoid species or beings used to inhabit this planet and we're replaced by humans.

>170729112
>Berkeley University
Wasn't that the university where Bike Lock Antifa taught philosophy?
Both greek and norse mythology had destiny as an instrumental part of their religions and they all worshiped the gods to please them, same as christians, to avoid their wrath.

Already debunked

Attached: 705441700-3296e86e7309014161b1e3c1ba4490b5.jpg (736x736, 88K)

>and they all worshiped the gods to please them, same as christians, to avoid their wrath.
But I thought Wrath was a sin?

Nietzche was right again I see. Labcoats jage become your robes and test tubes are your rosaries.

The standard of evidence works the opposite way for literally every other subject.

hhrrh