Tell me you were filtered without telling me you were filtered

tell me you were filtered without telling me you were filtered

Attached: FTe6Z_MVEAArAVK.jpg (1688x2500, 953.78K)

i didn’t see it

At least Bale had fun hamming it up making bank

Thor: Love and Exposition

I don't feel like I watched a film. Is my brain just fucking broken or did nothing like really happen or have any weight

I noticed with the latest spider man too. Marvel movies dont feel like standalone movies anymore. They're like comic book chapters in the middle of larger arcs.

as a non-mcu enjoyer, he’s the only reason i would check this out. i’m assuming he gets relegated to villain of the week, though, which would seem like a waste to me.

russell crowe is in it???

where can I find spoilers?

People aren't liking it. It's audience score just opened and it's already at 86% with verified users. Just 8% higher than Eternals and if you know how RT works for user score now you know they all appear high

They're just ads for the next film leading people along but it's not even going anywhere

I don't watch MCU garbage. don't post that mindless shit onto this fucking awful board. have some self respect

fancam is already out, just watch it lmao

Oh yes, we know 86% very well.

Attached: BEA002AD-73B1-430B-8EBC-3D4AD0A8E1DB.png (480x1968, 185.97K)

this so fucking much, just walked out and getting mad just thinking about it
movie trying to be funny but just fell flat and annoying
Bale did a great job best scenes in the movie also fir Jane looked good
surprised I didnt even mentioned it but everyone i watched it with said they couldnt stand so much gay and lesbian couples getting talked about in the movie every other scene (gay dads, lesbians kept getting brought up for no reason just to announce hey they GAY)

Thiserino

all i'm hearing about this movie is JOKES JOKES JOKES that fall flat everywhere yet we have a respected, serious actor playing a villain that is supposed to have a tragic backstory and is "one of the most sympathetic villains in the mcu"

character is too serious for the joke of the film.

Bale's character is barely in the film

i know that, its just a waste all around.

It was fine. I'm glad Jane is dead and that she's not going to be Thor moving forward

I didn't watch the movie and I never will.