Under the Banner of Heaven

Damn this show is good

Is it an accurate portrayal of Mormons?

Attached: rs_1024x576-220428172821-1024-under-banner-heaven-6.ct.jpg (776x437, 62.01K)

It’s mostly anti-LDS propaganda.

Athiest here, why is it socially acceptable to hate on Mormons? The ones I've met were nice people

Because Mormons are proof that anti-degeneracy is a good thing. (((They))) don't want you to know that.

They believe in some extremely whacky stuff. They're also polygamists and believe they get their own planets with a huge harem of women in the afterlife, basically becoming gods. And they have a bunch of weird rituals and an intense focus on the apocalypse. It's super goofy to the nonreligious, and super heretical to all other Christian sects.

their community is filled with pedos

I read the book, do they show the wife getting murdered?

They're mostly White in the US

That doesn't sound like K-12 teachers

The last episode with the pro-Injun stuff rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it's accurate, who the fuck knows, but the Natives have been so ahistorically sanitized that I am now always suspicious of this stuff in film/tv

I heard Mormon chicks are really into anal, is that true?

>Athiest here
Clever bait. Im going to use this sometime

>heretucal "chtistian" views
>tradiotional minded
>majority white and pro family
Probably because no one wants to stand up for them besides other mormons. People shit on them because of some weird beliefes but they're usually nice people.

>portraying real historical events is anti-LDS propaganda
LOL

Eh. Let leftards romanticize the redskins if they want, it doesn't matter. What is a problem is when they romanticize blacks, as they're still a demographic and cultural issue. Natives are irrelevant.

The good news is that the eternity you'll be spending in hell confers plenty of time to work on that dyslexia.

There's also two kinds of Mormons, the low class ones who are fairly normal and good people, and the elite who are all fucking awful

They're weird. They believe in silly stuff. They're polygamists. They act like jews and try to take shit over.

Funny enough, they were actually driven out of several states at gunpoint back in the day because everyone hated the fuckers. That's why they all moved to Utah.

This, the normalgoyim mormons are actually good people. But the hardcore mormons are demonic cultist pedophiles. It's very strange.

THIS

>be told it's totally like True Detective season 1
>it's actually really bland regular cop shit with mormon history lessons thrown in
in conclusion, what a bunch of weirdos and a very meh show

filtered

and that's supposed to be bad?