How bad is “The Gray Man”?

How bad is “The Gray Man”?

Netflix is obviously concerned. They’re holding reviews until 9am on Thursday, July 14th, the same day that performances begin in preview in limited release.

“The Gray Man” — directed by “Avengers” helmers Anthony and Joe Russo — cost $200 million, the most Netflix has spent on one of its own films. Starring Ryan Gosling and Chris Evans, the thriller has been a mystery itself from production through its upcoming release. Last year, reshoots and chaos put the ending budget up to at least $220 milllion or more.

Probably gonna be really bad lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-180417_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1042, 178.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/upcoming-chris-evans-movies/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You would be cooming if this was HBO

how the heck does netflix make a profit?

Looks like a rip off of the Bourne franchise

Right. Because HBO has earned the reputation it is now squandering. Netflix is fucking garbage. I sincerely hope their board all contract the plague.

The GAY MAN

-In both appearance, and demeanor!

Kek

number of subscribers x subscribing fee - costs = profit???

Attached: 1653860483191.jpg (500x666, 67.91K)

All that sounds like fun accounting to me.

they won’t be around as a public company in the next 3 years

it looked pretty cheesy, I'll probably watch it

because you're a fucking moron.

said chuds 8 years ago

The Russo brothers want to return to the MCU and take over the X-Men or adapt Secret Wars. I think their return to Capeshit will depend on the success of this movie.

>Gosling rumored to join the MCU
>Russos and Evans will most likely come crawling back
MCUbros the tide is turning!

Average customer lifetime value is $291.25, 222 million subscribers, so that's $64657500000 (64.6 billion)

It will most likely be a fun two hours with a fuck ton of plot holes that you'll forget about three hours after you watch, but what's so bad about that

no disney/kevin feige to rein them in
without marvel these actors and directors flop

google.com/amp/s/movieweb.com/upcoming-chris-evans-movies/amp/
All movies Chris Evans appears in

holy fuck what a dumpster fire

Subscription cost is different depending on your country though third world nations pay a much lower sub fee for instance in Argentina the basic sub fee is $3.38

Why does netflix need to do this? There's no box office to affect. Online 'word of mouth' will still be bad.

what is it about the word average that evades your understanding?

We haven't had any leaks about this movie. We can only go over what I know in the trailers.

Well it makes no difference to existing customers as they're already have paid their monthly subscription it's done for people who would potentially subscribe solely to watch the film if Netflix was smart they'd make their tv series episodic so people would need to subscribe over at least two months to watch a series instead of releasing it all in one day

>How bad is “The Gray Man”?
Just look at the fucking cast list. Of course its one of the worst movies ever made

I was exciting for this flick because I thought it was going to be gritty operator kino, then I saw who was directing it and watched the quip filled trailer, and all desire to see it vanished

It will be like that movie with Ridden Johnson and the rock. It will be forgotten after a day.

Shills