Hollywood is trapped. Damned if you do, damned if you don't

Hollywood is trapped. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Attached: IMG_20220708_003619.png (602x731, 360.01K)

damn i love making people up in my head to get mad at and then getting mad at them i am so smart

You may wanna do some research on who directs and produces these movies kiddo. But yes I agree with this meme and your sentiments.

Attached: download (8).jpg (194x259, 6.53K)

uh sweetie not ok

Attached: 1656109724633.jpg (377x250, 22.13K)

I got you, bro.

Attached: template-black-guy-stopping-white-guy-0c6db91aec9c.jpg (628x960, 64.58K)

nigga you know they are talking about your kind

>asking a girl out is… le bad

Attached: barack_obama.png (673x910, 487.51K)

motherfucker you came THAT CLOSE, you don't even know how lucky you are a based black guy was there to save your sorry ass

Attached: Woakes.png (476x268, 193.89K)

>i hate kiked tv
>but yes I will continue to watch it, why?

its not tv if i get it from piratebay newfag

Who is this quoting. Post examples

Society was better when we didnt care what women thought

Post a wojak on the right also seething at every single example calling it subversive Jew propaganda no matter what.

I love it when you people play dumb

it's mainly just white women aged 18-35 who act this way.

the rest of us (including blacks) are just observing this shitshow from the sidelines

ok kike tr00n

Some people are addicted to seething believe it or not

The solution: only buy scripts from black tranny writers, so none of it can ever be criticized.

but you don't even enjoy it, so why bother wasting your time on it

The left can’t meme

It’s fun to shit on it.

that's the most ridicouls part of the entire shit. What, you can't ask out a girl you think is hot? So nobody approaches anyone?

It's 2022. Approaching a girl in public is considered incredibly cringe and creepy (unless you're like a 10/10 gigachad or some shit). Online dating is the only appropriate way to really date or meet people anymore.

counterpoint 30 rock. a show written by many blacks and women. had something like 5 episodes cancelled already and will likely have more.
Jack donaghy impersonates black people multiple times in the show, they even bring it up in the show that white people shouldn't impersonate black people.