*filters millions of spectacle seeking virgins everywhere*

*filters millions of spectacle seeking virgins everywhere*

Attached: 0D5750AB-70CC-456C-A0AD-EE065821E0A4.jpg (602x407, 35.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to2SMng4u1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retards think this abomination would be an improvement:
youtube.com/watch?v=to2SMng4u1k

Worst lightsaber fight in the OT but better than anything that came afterwards, like everything else in the OT

Comments of that video are very soi

I'm tired of pretending Star Wars isn't lame as fuck
this shit sucks

Attached: smokecat.jpg (480x360, 28.69K)

Wipe off your cat's eye boogers before taking a picture of him, stupid fucker

I hate zoomers so much

>Good...good...

Attached: 54678.jpg (1280x720, 53.95K)

it would

Sheesh.

Attached: we avatar now.webm (1280x538, 2.43M)

Why don't these faggots ever just force grip hearts? Or tear peoples bones out? Harry Potter suffers from this as well.

Because the people that write those movies have no imagination.

Fuck the people who make this crap

Yoda threw rocks in episode II. Now throwing rocks is Jedi ability #4. 1-3 are swinging a glowstick, jumping, and push/pull things. #5 is shooting lightning if you are bad guy. It really is that braindead.

The reason why they were just gingerly touching tips in this fight instead of doing flips and wildly swinging the lightsabers around was that the lightsabers were very fragile and they didn't want to break them. After EP4, they replaced the lightsabers on set with plastic sticks and added the light in post

Why do people even like Star Wars when they seem to hate the original film so much?

The force is only shown to work on the surface of an object, you can crush that surface but if its covered by something else, you're doing nothing to that object

>Let the butthurt flow through you

You guys are such fucking contrarians

You are a fat nerd.

Contrarians to what? That video fucking sucks. It's cringey try-hard trash. The original fight IS sort of lame and unimpressive but its far superior to whatever the hell that atrocious mess was.

>the incredibly famous, popular, and iconic film is actually bad and my version is way better
>somehow WE are the contrarians for saying the original is better

Attached: O96nD2uQdfk-HD.jpg (1280x720, 133.4K)

Dont be so gay. The fight was underwhelming because of budget problems and bad fx.

>That would have melted peoples minds in the 70’s.

It melts my fucking eyes in the 20's.

Star wars, the predecessor of capeshit.