He's just like me

he's just like me

Attached: Brad .jpg (1439x1329, 443.86K)

>Actually, I'm Santa

Faceblindness is a sign of pedophilia

Actually, I read that faceblindness was a sign of having an abnormally large penis.

Attached: 1641943682024.jpg (600x600, 55.82K)

Checks out, since half this site can't tell the difference between two completely different fucking people, and they also watch anime.

proofs?

Can he recognize his relatives?

Attached: king_kong.jpg (724x474, 80.23K)

I bet he's just misinformed its normal to have faceblindness to people of other phenotypes/races.

We pick up smaller details in people who are close to us genetically.

As opposed to ass blindness.

If someone was actually blind, how could you figure out if they have face blindness or not?

Perfect cover for upcoming "incidents". Brad is brilliant as always.

Attached: 1653767944010.jpg (636x795, 47.07K)

Dude it's so bad. I'm not saying I'm not a little weird sometimes but I'm very social and don't have any other major symptoms of autism, but I am awful with faces. I'm a bartender so imagine how awkward that gets when I'm IDing some guy I had an hour long conversation with a few days ago.

>be me
>can tell kpop idols and koreans and japanese and chinese girls apart
>struggle with my own race

Hello police? Here is another one

I have pussy blindness. Lost my pussy vision about 4 years ago and have not seen hide nor hair of one since.

Someone told me but I can’t remember who

That's not really face blindness. I work in tool rental, I see the same people renting tools and bringing them back, rarely remember them. And if you're a bartender, it's normal not to remember every schmuck that comes in. I'm good with voices over the phone though, especially regular clients

you're correct but skipping a step.
face blindness is a sign of autism, and autism is a sign of pedophilia

I'm the opposite. I have met people after 15 years and recognized them. Once I met someone only one time at my dad's restaurant and played pool with them. I was like 12 and saw them 15 years later and instantly recognized them.

why is king kong in front of the i section in the dictionary?

MADDOX COME HERE YOU LITTLE SHI-
Oh shit im sorry mr lee

Attached: 1621943993266.gif (499x259, 3M)

He should stop getting it in the eye, then.

Word blindness

Untrue, I'm a pedophile and I can recognize faces just fine.

>doesn't care to remember people's names
>fake a facial blindness condition
The man is brilliant