Remember Highschool of the Dead?

Remember Highschool of the Dead?

Attached: ezgif-5-eb24e61df1.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Sir, this is Any Forums not Any Forums

I jerked off to this shit too much.

Kino.

does he bed her or what? Or does he act like a typical anime pussy and go, ew no.

>ezgif

she was about to become a zombie

No

you either need to go back to r*ddit with the other coomers, or watch the show to understand why she was saying that

Attached: Drifters.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Yes I do. Fitting that a harem anime ends with a beach episode, though it was made so well I wish there was another season.

holy based

I'm more of a testament of sister new devil kind of guy

The author died and Tetsuro Araki rarely does sequels

>coomers are reddit only
>coomers not allowed to pay attention highschool of the dead
nigger really?

Wait wtf I don't remember this shit. Not from the anime or the manga, did they release something new after the anime first aired?

idk i never watched the show

OVA but it's just a dream

It's from a OVA not the main series

Wow a male character in an anime who actually fucks instead of being a limp wristed ineffective faggot.

Is a dream, BUT, you are right to feel that way, you see the series starts in the school, friends try to fight the zombies, one of them gives MC and girl who is friend of both sticks, since there are not enough he goes with punches....5 minutes later he is dead, a while afterwards the girl keeps complaining, he gets tired of her shit and leaves until she calms down but afterwards so he is not a beta putting up with her for a crumble of pussy he does want to go with the violet girl.

Anyway there is not much to the series, author stopped writing years then and then died.
I actually liked it and not just for the PLOT.

They were escaping a zombie apocalypse by fleeing to a small abandoned island. What they don't realize is that the island was previously being used by the mob to grow hallucinogenic drugs and at one point the fields catch fire during a zombie attack. The chick is actually a zombie missing its jaw and he's too high to realize it.

Her anus is pulsating

So? Anuses pulsate sometimes.

that's retarded even for anime

Just like the dubstep mission from far cry 3.

> weeb faggot calling anyone a coomer

the irony

Anus twitching is a popular hentai tag