Okay, I'm not thrilled with this but I will say at least going Latino makes sense demographically...

Okay, I'm not thrilled with this but I will say at least going Latino makes sense demographically, or more so than just making him black, which I was almost expecting.

Attached: 20220707_122115.jpg (1094x1538, 827.07K)

I just want the capeshit dad to end.

It's because of the Maya stuff and the actor being le indigenous, not because it's "Latino".

that looks like some chadkino

You know what else is brown after going to the toilet. That's right faggot, now think about it before you shill this shit

Dios mio...el mestizo de las aguas!

Not only are 99.99% of Latinos not remotely related to Mayans but they are probably more racist against browner indians than most burgers. If Namor somehow becomes a success in Latam it probably wont be because of race.

That actor is not very good and he's disliked in Mexico for being a diva and whining all day about waycism. Questionable casting.

>muh Latinos!
Mayans only existed in southern Mexico and Central America. They're not a LatAm thing.

Attached: hanz laughta.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Based Tenoch Kino coming up

more like Tacomor

You are right on the second part but he´s still seen as a competent actor here

forget latinos, half of mexico has nothing to do with mesoamerican culture, we dont give one fuck about aztecs or whatever

But why is he Aztec now?

>going Latino
Wow, it's Ramon the Sub-contractor

When are they gonna reveal the ethnically white superadvanced nation?

Aztecs were atlanteans few know this

They hate Tenoch because he reminds mexicans of themselves

They don't want to look at a mirror on television, it's an aspirational medium, they want to see handsome argentinians faking a mexican accent

he is an even wetterback

It's called Krypton and it's on DC.

>They hate Tenoch because he reminds mexicans of themselves
No one hates him. He's just unpopular for being a whiny leftist.

So MCU Atlantis is actually under shit filled Ganges river?

His social media presence is annoying.

Mexica cinema is nothing but sad stories depicting the struggle of brownthoids lately.

Unless you mean telenovelas which are pretty much watched solely by old ladies

Ancient Greece ~500B.C.
Plato:

My grandpa went to Egypt, and their priests told him that before the great Flood 10 000 years ago, Greeks ruled there and were antagonised by another super power, Atlantis, which spanned to many lands in the west. The ringed atlantic Capital was inaccessible by big boats as the waters were turbulent yet shallow like a marsh.

Once the Flood and the Sinking occured, some greeks took the boats and saved many atlanteans. They all lived together along the great Gulf, west of the Capital. Eventually, the greeks got assimilated both in genetically and religiously.

t. Greek if any greek is reading this: pay debts ! Επίσης ψάξτε στο Υιούτουμπ την ανάλυση του Γιώργου Χαραλαμπίδη στο θέμα αυτό.

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 70.08K)