HAHAHAHAHA do they really?

HAHAHAHAHA do they really?

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-201304_Twitter.jpg (974x883, 255.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will ukrainecucks realise russia doesnt want to gain territory, it just wants to humiliate Europe, they don't care how long it has to last, they will win anyway

In fact, the more territory Russia loses, the more they win

Attached: FS7KV8XWIAAQcod.jpg (2048x1286, 221.43K)

slava ukraini !!!

Is that bad or good? Is OP bragging or mocking them? Like, Singapore isn't that big

How many times did ukraine regain territory only to lose it again in a few weeks? I just dont care, im seeing it real. Putin knows Europe is going to fall without his gas supply, and them admitting defeat will sent a whole message to the world that the EU isn't the bastion they claim to be

what do you think we cant even see ourselves on a map

He's right. The weirdest thing in this whole story is how easy it is to convince people that Russia is t able to take a shithole like Ukraine, their entire armament was literally so ist stuff.

If Russia manages to take Ukraine they will have a nato border and this will never happen. The same reason EU let's turkey control Bosporus.

The goal here is to shift the world economy and this takes time, and that's just what they are doing: stalling

He's mocking but he's too retarded to realise he's posted outdated information and that the Russians really collapsed pretty badly the past couple days. I don't think he's a paid shill because it wouldn't make sense to draw attention to this if he were. It seems he's just an idiot.

Its over 3000 square kilometers already. They took Dvorichna near russian border just now.

This shit is going to be drawn out for years, isn't it? It's so over.

Wow Ukraine is going to walk right into Moscow next week.
How about you stop believing all the shit you read in the news and start thinking for yourself.
No Newsoutlet would ever publish "Ukraine offensive is a huge failure despite 30billion in aid from EU and USA " that's how war propaganda works we're always winning and the enemy is always loosing

Wait, all these "surprising gains" and the "blow dealt to Putin" relate to territory the size of a single city?

Man, propaganda is one hell of a tool. They really overplayed their hand by tweeting about how insignificant this all is.

This would be impressive if it was fucking WW1. We're talking about a modern war with the backing of nearly every first world country against a second world country on a good day.

I read 8000 on /k/

Send more money to Ukraine and they'll take more.
It's a fucking Ponzi scheme. Oil is at a yearly low, gasoline is 2,8€ at an all time high. They gonna bleed us dry.

Meanwhile the west bombs a nuclear plant.
A literal war crime

Thats putin's plan
Europe is dependant on Russian gas
Soon people will die in the winter and start revolting
Just wait until february when the fertiliser stock has ran out, no more gas reserves. There will be no food or warmth

Its way more than 1000km2

Attached: imagen_2022-09-11_181248925.png (730x817, 654.17K)

I don't read news outlets because they are garbage on reporting this war. There's literally photographic and video evidence of what is happening, that's the only thing worth paying attention to. You can't trick me vatnik shill

Attached: Wp188.png (1209x904, 29.93K)

You should watch the movie "wack the dog"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Cope

Russians humilliated themselves when they pushed as far as reaching Kyev and then pulled back.

Time for Putin to drop some bombs.

What a bunch of fucking losers the Russians are.

t. Hans from Bavaria oblast

do you mean wag the dog

wag and wack are different words entirely

I just told you why they have no interest in occupying a bombed shithole you stupid shitalian

Looking at the gastation 2,8€ a liter and a 1 person flat at 215€ a month gasbill literally made my dick 2 inches smaller so humiliated I feel

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-11-18-19-36-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1419, 208.42K)

Woah, so now the whole invasion of Ukraine was a feint? Is there no end to the strategic genius of Putin?

Are you a bot? You are just saying generic things that have nothing to do with what the person you are replying to is saying.

maybe they shouldn't have invaded or dropped bombs then

Are you retarded or illiterate? The invasion had nothing to do with regaining territory, ukraine is currently a bombed muddied shithole, where Europe got 70% of its food import from you stupid nigger
Putin invaded ukraine to destabilise the west in the long run

Yes Nigel, wag wack whatever now go suck your new kings dick and feel happy you're still a monarchy while being even worse off than any other country in europe

>2022
>not driving an electric car powered by your own solar panels
Must absolutely suck to be a fossil fuel cuck, you had every chance and lost it

do people here think war is free lmao

>I saw a video on the internet it must be true
Are you a npc?

The wiki article is based on a video where a girl Lied in front of UN and it was broadcast and everyone was like "it must be true she is just a little girl and would never lie in front of UN" the movie shows how fake video material is produced and introduced to the public

umm.... z bros? i thought russia was a superpower? what's happening in ukraine right now? why are russians losing? i thought in 2 weeks kiev would be taken?

>where Europe got 70% of its food import
... you seriously think that? You seriously believe SEVENTY PERCENT of European food imports comes from a single country? You seriously sat down, read that, and didn't fact check it? It's seriously now, even now, affecting your worldview and political position? At no point did you think that would be impossible? At no point did you think that would be a bigger issue if Ukraine got attacked?

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 54.12K)

Remember when they subsidized solar panels in Belgium and now they tax the shit out of it so you have to buy 100k€ electric cars so you don't feel like a cuck for buying this shit. I remember. Haha

>PROOFS?? PROOFS? WHERE ARE PROOFS? RUSSIA IS WINNING!!! NO NO NO THERE'S NO WAY THEY CAN BE LOSING THAT'S JUST NOT PO-ACK!

Attached: 1649997659136.jpg (768x719, 239.36K)

>By invading a country and failing you win because your enemy is humiliated

Solar panels are still subsided. The tax on grid stuff is pennies on the euros I make in passive income just by having solar panels return power to the grid. They made 1/4th of their value back this year alone.

>russia's plan was to spend billions and thousands of young males in a drawn out war just so they could have an excuse to shut down a gas pipeline

>russian threw thousands of men and expensive weapon systems because... uhhhh because they wanted to make europeans seethe
ok

it's 3k square km

If the enemy kills you, you win.
Sun tzu

>where Europe got 70% of its food import from you stupid nigger
In you braindead vatnigger head maybe

Attached: imagen_2022-09-11_182952109.png (1000x500, 657.47K)