What's the point if taking acting classes if most studios will hire Top models?

It sucks, man.

Attached: daya huntie.jpg (1486x836, 135.61K)

Which one is the man

Attached: 1345235645747.gif (280x158, 818.82K)

the hotter one on the right

Acting is 99% looks.
You can take all the acting classes you want, but if you don't have the right look you're not going to get anywhere.
That's life.

ugly people either go into comedy or Washington

Just cut iff your dick. Guaranteed work and they better not pay you less than the A-list lead actor.

Attached: 1656503161388.jpg (1024x842, 81.4K)

Attached: 1468357038637.jpg (786x800, 314.56K)

Both ugly

Attached: ywnbw.jpg (360x240, 22.13K)

Nobody wants to look at ugly people. But there are also plenty of actors typecasted as ugly people they just don't get leading roles.

Based and troonpilled

Attached: 1657185837544.jpg (1094x1192, 448.07K)

>That jaw

Why does hunter sometimes look super manly like she’s a guy? I don’t get it

She's taking testosterone for an upcoming role where she plays a FTM transperson. She's very dedicated to acting.

because Los Angeles needs waiters and baristas

cursed

Zendaya is so fucking ugly

He does NOT look like that!!! He is a cuute sissy boy!

Attached: Sissy Boy Hunter.png (923x899, 1.32M)

The scam isn't top models. It's nepotism and prostitution. The point is to be good enough you can still get gigs when your looks fade.

>tranny hate thread
BASED

Attached: 1618302660262.jpg (249x249, 40.93K)

>has no eyelashes
What curse to not have big dark eyelashes, for men and women alike

Attached: 1i.jpg (1013x421, 95.54K)

Is acting really that easy? Most people into acting, celebrity or not, always sounds stupid as fuck

zendaya is still an ugly sheboon but hunter clearly has male features

I wish studios would hire models, instead of the abominations you posted

This is a god-tier type eye area, for both sexes. I think it's better than le hunter's eyes meme and it's the one Delon had. Those shaped eyes, dark long eyelashes, and dark defined eyebrows are where it's at - the only way you can improve on Keira in that pic is if she had blue or green irises instead of brown

The main motive for Schafer being a tranny seems to be to wear skimpy/slutty feminine clothing and running around/posing when not filming Euphoria. What's the appeal in this? Is it some type of homosexual thing where a gay man realises most men, including Chads, want a feminine woman so the trooning out is some attempt to become the feminine thing these men desire?

Fuck, go back

>go back
>implying redditors wouldn't have a tantrum over this being a heckin toxic dangerous transphobic image
Schafer would probably damn near have a mental breakdown seeing himself but through a filter that makes him look non-troon

Trannychasers eternally btfo

Yes, the trans """women"""" who want dick are, at their core, even more confused/eccentric gay men

delete these