Dude, believing in a supreme creator..... is like... believing in a spaghetti god LMAOOOOO

>dude, believing in a supreme creator..... is like... believing in a spaghetti god LMAOOOOO

Attached: 3085359.jpg (1251x1836, 557.32K)

this documentary was extremely racist. those smug pastafari redditors looked just like you'd expect them to look like

But ironically

If I can't disprove god or jesus existed, who is to say they weren't gay? God could be a spaghetti monster or jew.

I am pretty liberal when it comes to different beliefs, but I always loved when Pastafarians tried to intellectually checkmate me (back when the "movement" was actually relevant)
>HMMM YOU BELIEVE IN GOD HUH
>Yes.
>HEH WHAT IF I TOLD YOU I BELIEVED IN....A SPAGHETTI MONSTER?
>Ok.
>WHAT'S THE MATTER? GETTING ANGRY?
>No.
>DID YOU KNOW THAT BELIEVING IN GOD IS LIKE BELIEVING THERE IS A TEAPOT IN SPACE?
>It really isn't like that.
>OOH, THE CHRISTIAN IS GETTING ANGRY NOW!
>We both know you are doing this out of contrarianism.
>NO I DON'T, I GENUINELY BELIEVE IN A SPAGHETTI MONSTER! YOU'RE SO MAD RIGHT NOW!
>Not really.
>DAAAMN, ANOTHER CHRISTIAN DESTROYED!
>If you are genuine about your beliefs, I would be glad to join you in your religious rituals and hear about your philosophies.
>UUH NO... IT'S NOT LIKE THAT...I...LOOK YOU ARE SO MAD!
Every, single, time.

And then everyone stood up and started clapping.

Look, sorry I made you look ridiculous in front of your friends, but I was genuinely trying to have a normal conversation with you.

We all have pretend conversations in our heads, user. We would have believed you if you called them a bunch of waterhead faggots, but you had to pull the I AM SILLY routine.

So have you ever talked to a real Atheist before? Most of them are pretty chill. It's the online ones that are fucking obnoxious.

Everyone that makes it part of their identity is usually sad and obnoxious.

Attached: I_am_silly!.png (810x800, 42.34K)

Attached: C5XXluWXAAEoYph.jpg (900x1200, 141.22K)

So pastafarians are like subgeniuses....only retarded?

Attached: 1652074625170.gif (100x133, 40.81K)

You just know this guy is a failure in life and desperately wants to get laid so he acts out for attention

lol looks like i struck a nerve there
it's like you've never been around young adult r/atheism types, especially when evangelical atheism was the new hotness

Tell them that people with external coping mechanisms will always have more motivation they they do

Yes, this does describe any and all atheist arguments

Most atheists are bitter cunts who think all organized religion is some massive scam because mommy and daddy made them wake up to go to church on Sundays.
So rather than accept they had shit parents they just blame all organized religion and then they justify it by going
>MUH CRUSADES
>MUH RELIGIOUS WARS
Fuck off

But you believing in god is like believing in a flying spaghetti monster, there’s no proof either exist

and best of all
>ATHEISM NEVER KILLED ANYONE
>NO COMMUNISM DOESN'T COUNT

I prefer to believe in the religion whose believers actually got themselves martyred for their beliefs.
until a pastafari gets tortured and killed for his belief in a flying pasta monster, I won't be convinced

>Everyone that makes it part of their identity is usually sad and obnoxious.
You're talking about religious people, right?

Reminder that you are not a Christian. You do not go to church. You do not meditate on scripture. You do not live in obedience to God's laws. You do not follow Christ's example to live a life free of sin.
You are a bitter contrarian clinging to religion to justify your reactionary identity politics in an imaginary culture war against reddit. You are the new fedoras: socially maladjusted weirdos with a over-inflated ego and sense of self-righteousness raging against what you perceive as being the "sheeple" because you've been rejected from your peer group.

>supreme creator
>supreme
>creator
Listen to yourself for fuck's sake

>You do not go to church. You do not meditate on scripture. You do not live in obedience to God's laws. You do not follow Christ's example to live a life free of sin.
if you believe in Christ you are a christian, period. You are a bad christian, but still a christian.
Also
>I have nothing but contempt for your religious beliefs but let me tell you about how Christ disapproves of your lifestyle

I prefer to believe in the religion who's believers have the strength and certainty of their God to fight and die on his behalf.

Attached: 2000.jpg (930x620, 45.14K)

kek. is this guy still making the christcels seethe?

>I have nothing but contempt for your religious beliefs but let me tell you about how Christ disapproves of your lifestyle
Because you are a fraud

Attached: christ_in_the_wilderness_detail_400.jpg (344x400, 107.34K)

I guess it's the other way around in Burgerland?

for sure, but that's true of just about anything.
I think seeing that as the root is mistaking cause for effect. my suspicion is that people who are already super boring or dead on the inside are much more likely to seize on to some random passing thing and make it the core of their identity. and it's always going to be obnoxious because the person would be anyway. whether that something is atheism or catholicism, fortnite or anime, doesn't make a hell of a lot of difference.

No, those are usually happy and chill, which is why they continue to be religious.

Love it when atheists start pushing their incorrect and uneducated standards of what a "real Christian" is on people and when those absurd standards aren't met they get all smug and act superior.
Yes user, you're right. Its the religious people with the community and ethical guidelines who are socially maladjusted.