Cinema is healing

Cinema is healing

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-105929~2.png (1080x1481, 731.67K)

Who the fuck names their child "taika waititi"? It sounds like a cheap cocktail made for american tourists in thailand

more like takeout yourtitties starring natalie porman ARIRITE BROS?

hahaha i like having fun with you folks. See you in the next thread!

His real name is David Cohen. He goes by Waititi to make people think he's a Maori or whatever instead just another Hollywood kike.

Based funposter

DAVIDCOHENBROS......

Gayest marvel film yet
Worst marvel film yet

Hmmm I wonder if they’ll learn from…
LIGHTYEAR 2 GREENLIT!

why would a hebrew hide his ancestry?

>A jew
Colour me surprised

It’s hard to know what we’ll do without our perfect scapegoat though. It’s so fun to hate can we let it go? Has it been keeping the normies at bay?

He was going by that name when he was just making films in New Zealand. Probably easier to get government and tribe funding that way. Now it just makes him sound exotic for the Americlaps

Well thats good news. The majority of MCU films would have gotten mixed to negative reviews if they were released 20+ years ago.

lol it's at 70%. DC would kill to have that score

Any webcams?

I'm pretty sure you have to supply your real name when applying for government subsidies. I know a girl from high school who joined a leftist party and went by a made up name by then because fuck daddy and when she tried running for a seat was surprised (as were party members) that she had to print her real name on posters and such.

It sounds more like an island in the Pacific than a person

That is what happens when you appeal to comedy. People get bored fast.

If the MCU fails cinema is dead though?

No

kikes are a parasitic race, an anti-race if you will, that have infected the European genepool through miscegenation over centuries. They actively pose and camouflage themselves as a European specimen when convenient for survival, whilst simultaneously throwing us under the bus politically, socially, and culturally. And when others attack them for their “Whiteness” the pull out the “jew” card to deflect blame and escape criticism. They are not only a biological parasite in the way they infect a host tribe and destroy it from within, but also a social parasite in the way they behave and act on almost every level, that inserts itself into movements, institutions, culture etc to fracture, re-route, divide, and destroy.

>portshclag got buff for nothing

yes, MCU is the only think keeping it alive. Enjoy your straight to streaming crap once it dies

Attached: early-life-wikipedia-section.png (900x606, 1.06M)