Just downloaded Mr.Robot.s01.e01. what am i in for?

just downloaded Mr.Robot.s01.e01. what am i in for?

Attached: 1.jpg (1142x1142, 79.9K)

jail time

Trash for dummies

season 1 fightclub with computers
everything after that is retarded

NO YOU CANT DO THAT THATS STEALING!!!!!

Attached: 1539344194865.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

I watch Mr Robot on my Kali Linux using Pale Moon because I’m an epic pc man

A shitty show with a magical hollywood tier hacking shit in it.

a good show

filters

Attached: 111.jpg (1913x1087, 259.76K)

People here will try and act all superior and mighty, telling you it's shit.

It's a good show and the "hacking" is at least more accurate than any other show I've seen. Gotta give credit where it's due but the faggots here will try and rub their god complex on you.

Just watch it and enjoy. It's got interesting narration.

Attached: 6fP5peh.png (1198x626, 837K)

this... it's not even remotely surprising to see people here fixating on trivial details to try and dismiss what is a formally experimental and kind of unique show overall, especially when the personal drama at the heart of it partly parallels the lives of so many terminally online schizos on here. I haven't seen such an in depth exploration of psychosis and dissociative identity disorder in any show before.

>never touched a computer for anything other than consumption

I feel so stupid for not seeing the twist of season 1

Hackers but way up its own ass and also DUDE SO MYSTERIOUS AND MINDFUCKY.

Seaon 1 good, rest are shit

It's still more realistic in execution than with other fiction.

Don't have to to enjoy the show. Sorry you think that linux is the answer to all your problems. I'd rather download and play my game normally instead of typing an essay on the prompt and downloading wine.

post season 2 is the height of television

a buncha cringe wannabe Fight Club but with computers edgelord shit

The first episode is one of the best episodes I have ever seen in series. Unfortunately the rest didn't follow it up.

you're missing the point and fixating on what, in the grand scheme of the show, ending included, is actually a minor detail. it isn't trying to be a realistic portrayal of hacking.

the show is fundamentally about psychosis, DID and social alienation. what do you actually mean by "up its own ass mysterious mindfucky" since that doesn't seem to say much.

>This shit is better quality than the others shits