Boomers shit and pissed themselves laughing at this

>boomers shit and pissed themselves laughing at this

Attached: 1652315326195.png (1426x1076, 927.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzA41wH73tc
youtube.com/watch?v=iS9Bf12Mby8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhuhuhuh yeah. you've got a problem with that buttmunch?

brainrotted zoomer opinion

it was actually funny

piss heh heh heh

What the fuck is up with the soulles animation of nu cartoons? Not the cal art shit, I mean the new beavis and butthead movie. Shit looks like the trailer park boys cartoon or bojack horsemen or something. All these adult cartoons have the same generic awful looking art style

Attached: 1656253753908.png (1918x885, 525.35K)

you mean xoomers

If you watch it high af, you can actually feel their laughs inside of you and get the whole point of the show. Especially with the selling sperm episode.

because it's satire?

why do japs manage to make satire, deconstruction, homage anime etc that also is a good as just an anime

>animation tho
It's fine. They're filtered by what makes B&B funny so they shit on the animation style. It's the same as people generically complaining about "prose" on /lit/.

All you have to do to get a zoomie to laugh is say "sus"

Beavis and Butthead is less funny to zoomers because they don't recognise pre-iphone adolescent retards

shit and piss heheheheh

what does that have to do with anything? the old B&B had that mike judge style to the weirdo characters around. every character in the new movie except the ones from the old show all just look like generic background characters from F is for Family

Attached: 1637989445226.png (1280x720, 634.96K)

Attached: 1629782533640.png (300x300, 165.2K)

They will never know the joy of being a kid before the internet ruined childhood

Zoomer humour:
>here's a long sentence pointing out some kind of social issue and I'll end it by doing an ironic smirk or eyebrow raise because heh, isn't it funny that I've pointed out something by having a long-winded sentence detailing every thought process and action all parties are going through in this exact moment

>animation is shit and cheap because it's satire

Any Forums hit a new low today

The internet showed up in my teenage years and it still fucked me up mentally.

Boomer jokes: Effortless, can make you laugh with a simple fart because they understand comedic timing.

Zoomer jokes: Needs to ramble on until they've exhausted everything that could've even been remotely funny because they can't understand how to write a punchline and don't even know the basic structure of a joke, so by having a paragraph of dialogue and "banter" and "quips" is seen as peak comedy.

how to learn comedic timing and joke writing?

Probably not a great time to be using anime as an example of good animation when the biggest movie coming out of japan is this piece of shit

Attached: 1639891887963.png (1200x675, 739.36K)

Boomers only watched this if their X-er kids had it on.

>you don't even have a family, bumhug!

Zoomer humor are just neurotic remarks of people with social anxiety. It's going to age much worser than 90% of good old boomer humor

youtube.com/watch?v=uzA41wH73tc

Attached: 1634396700009.gif (256x256, 2.59M)

Still do, bitch.

Was it too offensive for you, millenial-ass -munch goblin?

>you've lived long enough to see beavis and butthead become pozzed

Attached: Bell-curve-diagram_BB-Sept18.jpg (2139x1355, 155.15K)

the new movie is great

and biggest american movies is mass produced capeshit. what does it have to do with matter at hand

capeshit is at least technically impressive and well made with good looking cgi if it's one of the bigger franchises. that dragon ball movie looks like a video game cutscene stretched out for an hour and a half

again
what does any of that have to do with anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=iS9Bf12Mby8

anime is in no better a place than american animation

>"sus"
AHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

>F is for Family
i dont understand who that shit is for

its just content to shit out and throw onto netflix so they can say they offer x new hours of content every quarter. that's what most of streaming is.