Stranger Things S4E9

Why didn't Eleven use her powers to resurrect Eddie Munson, too?

Why only save Max?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 1.50.09 AM.png (2000x1236, 2.88M)

Millie was so hot this season. It was honestly distracting.

She'd never met Eddie. She couldn't psychically connect with him in that black space.

are those tits real? holy fuck

She’s found targets she had never met before in previous seasons though

Because people who commit suicide don't deserve resurrection

her banana face shape is too distracting

I thought she used telekinesis to restart Max's heart while Eddie died from blood loss.

Stop being a hater

Because Eddie died in a way where his physical body was harmed. He succumbed to his wounds and bled out. Nothing you can do about that.

Max “died” in her mind, and 11 was able to stop Vecna before he could fully destroy Max’s body. He still took Max’s soul/consciousness, though, which is why it left her in a vegetative state.

Yeah, because she had someone telling her who to look for while they were alive. Of El's party, only Mike had ever met Eddie, and he'd have no reason to believe he's in any way involved with what's going on. By the time Dustin could fill him and El on what happened, Eddie would have been dead for two days, unlike Max, who was dead for a minute. Like the user before said, too, he also wasn't psychically killed, he was ripped apart by bats.

Milliebros won btw

Attached: 38F398B3-B0AB-45C3-9DF6-CC96828E94C7.jpg (1536x2048, 289.49K)

Holy fertility batman!

her boobas looked much bigger in that sweater

I guess like three layers of thick clothing does that

because its netflix trash, what the fuck do you expect. I have actually seen this episode

How long till Millie is strung out sucking nigger cock at a coke party?

kek

i've no seen these before and now i feel lightheaded

Attached: 4bd.jpg (600x625, 46.6K)

bro did you just miss the part where all her limbs snapped and her eyes were pouring blood?

Attached: 55241352314531452314.jpg (1080x1200, 465.09K)

I'm a huge millie hater, but I'll admit she has a pretty decent body
That ass is kinda weirdly shaped though, and you can tell she is already on the brink of walling hard at 18

>average