NOT. MY. PROBLEM

NOT. MY. PROBLEM.

Attached: Capture+_2022-07-07-04-59-58.png (719x881, 812.51K)

>boo hoo, this job sucks

Then fucking quit. Simple as. If no one wants to do the job, things will change. Also stop legal immigration and start punishing illegal migrants with death and send a bill to their home country for services rendered.

honestly you're retarded

got a little something for you janny

Attached: coke.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

>oh no I had to vacuum for 30 seconds

Attached: 1652735898055.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>eating in the theatre

i made some brownies last night. they were a little undercooked. had half of them with a pint of cookie dough ice cream. sharted myself at wal mart earlier today while at the self check out.

>eating anywhere but the theatre
Why

I can't believe I was forced to sweep up popcorn at my movie theatre job. This is everyone's fault but mine and also humiliating and degrading.

Attached: stu.png (283x276, 144.43K)

>having food

Just fucking quit and find another minimum wage job. It's not that fucking hard

I wonder about the level of melanin in the individuals responsible for this.

>gets a job as a cleaner
>doesn't want to clean
Wtf was his problem?

>I make minimum wage so I shouldn't have to do things that are required of me by my employment contract.

Typical entitled asshole mentality.

jannies want to get paid to do nothing. CLEAN. IT. UP.

funny the actual paid jannies don't want to work and the unpaid 4channies do too much work for free HMMM

Attached: wwww.png (391x458, 225.18K)

>profile pic
Is that a tranny?

These fucks should try working in the kitchens of busy restaurants/takeaways. What you have to do on the morning, during the day and before closing. Absolute useless fucking zoomer fags.

Scumbags litter like animals and you call the wagie entitled? I'm with him on this one, this is a monstrous lack of respect and civility.

overpriced
makes your body start digesting
have to hold in your farts
have to pee
gets your fingers messy

>treated like shit
noone even speaks to you
>rest of the screen
sure it was lmao

jannybros...

Calm down nigger. It's just popcorn.

>nuggets on my board
Begone, animal.

Every time I go to the movies, the workers are standing around doing nothing. Them having to sweep something up once every 2 hours doesn't make me feel bad for them.

>being this braindead

>have to pee
This is the only valid reason. But it's only valid for people like me who digest water almost immediately.

Because a bucket of buttered popcorn costs 7 dollars? Or because you are stuck in a tiny chair with no place where to put it?

Any Forums:
>Niggers are animals!
Also Any Forums
>NOT MY PROBLEM JANNY LOLOLOL

>voluntarily accept a job where you have to sweep popcorn
>get asked to sweep popcorn
>NOOOOOO HOW CAN THIS BE????

Attached: 1656642171759.png (795x813, 336.93K)

Shut the fuck up. You're just like a nigger.

I don't understand. Does the guy not get paid? What would he be doing were there no mess? If he is forced to do overtime, he agreed to the terms and gets paid extra. If he doesn't like it, he can leave.

Just a really flaming homo.

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-051824_Twitter.jpg (1440x829, 181.76K)

Nobody said you had to buy shit from there, you get food beforehand and take it into the theatre to eat, so you don't have anything to clean up afterwards

Attached: 1634361426053.jpg (1920x1693, 943.9K)

>minimum wage
>treated like shit
>still work there
wagies are mentally ill

Kek at all the triggered wagies in the replies

Have you ever picked up popcorn? It goes fucking everywhere and you could spend hours vacuuming and you'll still find pieces stuck somewhere. Also they make the theatre smell like grease and they stain the carpets. Especially americans that put carpets everywhere, i don't want to imagine the stench of rotten food. Also It denotes how rude and uneducated you are, a normal person would never waste food on the floor like this

I don't understand why people that work at the theatre complain so much more than other low outside wagies
Is it because movies told them working in a theatre just meant hanging out eating popcorn behind the concessions counter, watching a few flicks from the projector booth? Do they feel like they were rused somehow when it turns out they actually have to work?

Trump lost

>start punishing illegal migrants with death and send a bill to their home country for services rendered
Just fucking run for president already, stop wasting your time here.

Literal fags are so lazy.

weird posting a thread just to announce to the world that you're a total piece of shit but do you I guess

That's literally his job though, dumbass. Does he want to get paid just to stand around with his finger up his nose?

I live in India and i have never seen popcorn or any food on the floor or wasted anywhere in theaters. I suspect euroanons are right about Americans. You lot are really turned into niggers. Doesn't matter if you're being ironic.

And with Biden, everyone else lost as well

>pay jannies
>they don't want to work
>don't pay jannies
>dedicate their entire life to cleaning it up
Whats their fucking problem?

There's just shit there instead.

You have literal poo in your theaters

it's probably in the designated shitting isle under a river of curry turds

bro you're a currynigger, nobody is going to read your post after you mention that.

I'd take amerishart niggers trashing everything over cum and shit covered theatres

>Man with mental illness flies off the handle at having to do their own job but it's slightly harder than a usual day
Woah...

Prove it, american mutts. Prove that there's shit in any theaters. Is it so bad for America that you're comparing yourselves to fucking India to feel better than the civilised world?

Say it with me: SIX MORE YEARS

You just vacuum for a minute and you're done. What else do these guys do if not that? At least they didn't leave behind a pile of turds.

Whats sad is his job description probably covers a lot more than that, but he wants to be able to watch cheap movies and snack on stuff while occasionally saying "the bathrooms over there."

Jobs like these he should be thankful exist, because if they didn't, his lazy ass would be fucked. They require no education or intelligence beyond following simple orders. The type of job for a teen while in school or someone who lives with family. Nothing wrong with an honest days work, but when you agree to something and piss and moan that it's actually a job, you're a piece of shit who soon won't have a job.

>*fffffwuuuuuuuup*
heh, nothing personel

Attached: basic-industrial-vacuum-cleaner-3000-watts-80-litre.jpg (540x540, 76.74K)

This. Based.

Why are libtards acting smug after fucking everything up?

>Act like niggers
>reee don't call us out on that. At least we're not poos. We are only like niggers.

Americans aren't human

Same reason they think mutilating themselves is a victory, it's pure mental illness and wanting everything to be as broken and disgusting as they are.

First of all, that's not their only job, they have other errands to do. Second of all, purposedly flinging food around the hall is extremely disrespectful and denotes how little they think both of you and the other people there. Lastly, One thing Is picking up the expected wraps and spilled food, another Is to close the hall for hours to scrap awat all that shit smeared everywhere.

It's their only defense. They know they can't win in a fair argument, so they irrationally annoy their enemy with nonsense to piss them off. Which works. But in the end it'll just be their undoing.

Yeah, you get it. gj

>that's not their only job, they have other errands to do.
Like what?

>why didn't you get your errands done?
I had to clean up a huge mess!
>you're fired

I'll take shit that never happen for five hundred.