Main character is portrayed as an autist/loner

>main character is portrayed as an autist/loner
>still manages to have sex and get into relationships easily
is this a realistic film trope?

Attached: 1650379948729.webm (256x320, 732.07K)

Yeah. Incels aren't incels because getting laid is hard, they're incels because they're complete retards not just "autist/lonely"

I'm good looking but I'm too shy to even have friends, let alone a gf so I never tried

meanwhile no one even touched me for years

what?

imagine the parasites

Stop hanging out with shitty friends and you can focus on picking up vulnerable pussy without being ashamed.

Have you tried leaving your room?

what if the film is about a lonely autist who's retarded and has no friends, but still gets pussy? is that a realistic trope too?

join a book club or classical music group. you'll find a lot of shy girls that are not mere npcs looking for momentary pleasures

Not realistic. I'm an autistic loner and i'm a kissless, handholdless, hugless, virgin at age 26

Yes. I believe on tvtropes it’s called “not really alone” or something

Basically, a “loner” has to have some sort of social network that he underappreciates so the girl who’s interested in him can integrate herself into. This can be family, some friends, etc.

A real loner can never be a hero, sorry

Got a hot gf a couple weeks ago, it feels good bros, yet I still can't get away from this shit hole

Thanks for the tip. I might try that

Attached: 1657138930193.webm (960x720, 2.79M)

im 31 and a loser neet, and autismo
ive been loser neet most of my life (random jobs but nothing long lasting or good)
but ive had sex with about 6 women and have dated 3
usually just stumbled into them as i barely like to leave my room
now that im in my 30s and my looks are fading i think its over but its not an entirely fake trope
its mostly due to my father's genetics i think

literally me

This. I was a legitimately A-sexual person (I have a medical condition, not some tumblr LGBTQAOPINBHODRBNA2SPIRIT+ bullshit) and I got laid in High School despite not even remotely caring about sex until my condition was treated with medication.
Sex is not hard to get, Incels are just genetic dead ends.

second chances at life are kino of the highest order; still highly improbable

>just force yourself to get into trash hobbies to get a crumb of mediocre pussy
No

as I said, you won't find NPCs looking for momentary pleasures there. filters out people like you

>join a book club or classical music group. you'll find a lot of shy girls that are not mere npcs looking for momentary pleasures
i cant afford classical instruments

Attached: 6456061.jpg (403x303, 72K)

damn im the same but khhv

I'm glad to be filtered

those quiet, shy girls are often the biggest whores

no gfs for non-npcs

what the fuck do you mean by stumbled you lying piece of shit

they double down on their misery and from that point it's easy to just go down that road forever
always seeking some excuse why they "hate" women
be it skull shape, hair line, height, dick size, facial structure (LMAO) etc etc
always something that takes them out of being responsible for anything themselves
fucking pussies

>I am... LE SCHIZO
very Norwood meme

Fuck off normalfags.

shut up incel faggot